+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Topic: PWC calls for interview

Re: PWC calls for interview

@troublemaker- finally u are back.... Well occupying one's self with non PWC thing is really a good one, but can one really help it... sitting at home is killing, at least Naijahotjobs makes my day most times..... as for the 3weeks, well we also gathered that it was 3weeks from july 20th.... Either way, i can confidently say that they are thru with the interviews..... o ya na prayer time be this.....

If they gave u a date, then blank out PwC till then. The 3weeks sounds like last week of August. That also sounds like assumption of office 1st monday of September. I can totally imagine the feeling. No, not even 'imagine', 'remember'. I did call HR then and I think I asked what's up with the process (not exactly in those words sha) and they said nothing had happened, that if something came up, I'd be contacted. I imagine the response will be the same.
    @troublemaker, true words. Life goes on, whatever happens. And it can get even better.
    @Ufuoma77, Nk-chi's and troublemaker's advice is cool. Try to 4get u r waiting for PwC... don't spoil the surprise!
    Enjoy...
    Aal izz well...

Ufuoma77, this is francis.i have been keeping tabs on ur posts and i am impressed.i would have loved to meet u in person.pls i will like to have ur email address for further discussion.

@franco4Christ- my details re always available for all to see... Jst PM me...
    @all- this thread has gone so cold... Had to dig it out.... Is it that guys re hibernatin till 2weeks tym? Wel for me something to take my mind of PwC, KPMG test and some other side shows

@ Ufuoma, if u are an engineer den don't treat KPMG as a side show.
    It mite be better for u.
    God is good

@zinwa- really? I am an engineer... Altho i don't plan to treat KPMG as a side show... Maybe i 'd lyk you to enlighten me a bit... Cos to me i feel they re d same wit PwC... Maybe there's something i am not gettin....

This thread went cold because we were not expecting any development from pwc on saturday, sunday. This thread is gonna be very hot this week.

@troubleMaker- welcome on board... So wat do you think of KPMG prospect as regards zinwa's comment? Have you had any stint wit KPMG b4?

I've always treated kpmg as a sideshow. I even applied to pwc so that I won't be called an unserious job seeker. When good news arrive, kpmg will become a real sideshow.

hey ya'll i like this thread and the peeps in it.......whatever happens na God dey give jobs......n it migth just be anyones turn.......................who knows the pay structure of kpmg and pwc 4 entry level....

Quote Originally Posted by zinwa
    @ Ufuoma, if u are an engineer den don't treat KPMG as a side show.
    It mite be better for u.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ufuoma77
    @troubleMaker- welcome on board... So wat do you think of KPMG prospect as regards zinwa's comment? Have you had any stint wit KPMG b4?
    I was wondering if PwC and KPMG were similar. Anyone who knows the difference between the two should please enlighten us. I 'm an engineer and I was successful in both tests. Expecting KPMG 1st interview soon...
    To God be the glory!

@UcheBobby- it's good to know you ve had your test wit KPMG... Altho the number of ppl always on their waiting list makes me 1da if they know wat they re doing... How can some write test 3days in this week and some be waitin for interview 1st stage, 2nd stage and some waitin for induction in september.... As concerns the difference i also add my voice... Cos for me i even rate PwC higher....
    @zinwa- Pls give us info that myt help out
    @TroubleMaker- we 'll soon kno the real side show

@Uchebobby, dunno much abt KPMG except that their mainstay is consultancy as against audit/assurance for PwC. We have the same services but if you want audit experience, it's PwC. If you prefer advisory/consultancy services, it's KPMG. Per d course you studied, not much of a big deal. U ultimately become a professional accountant if u want to spend time in either firm.
    @enno, d net start pay is 6 digits, in both KPMG n PwC. The structure is different but I can't say which one is better cos i dunno 4 certain what goes at KPMG.
    Aal izz well...

+ Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast