+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Topic: PWC calls for interview

Re: PWC calls for interview

@Ufuoma: Im just anxious to collect my appointment letter! lol...
    See you at the top!

Quote Originally Posted by NK-chi
    See you at the top!
    we will meet there.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ufuoma77
    we will meet there.....
    Success man...
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

Friendly people! Head nodding! Glad to know it's all going good... i imagine ur start date will be 2nd of august! Can't wait to have some u guys around! Btw, wide smiles n grins and nice chitchats is not always equivalent to a friendly appraisal sha... let's just pray hard and expect the best... all of d very best, people... Cheers!
    Aal izz well...

@lionleo- your in-between statement Jst made my heart skip... Does being interviewed last for the one on one mean anything? They really made me wait, and made me talk for long wit their numerous questions... And as concerns 2nd of august start date, how feasible is that? Considerin the fact that some have their interview date slated for 28th...thanks

@Ufuoma77- You've come a very long way mon ami & my 6th sense tells me you are going 2b a PWC staff b4 d year runs out

@Ufuoma: Y r u scared if you truly know the job is yours? Im only confident cos of God! Cos He alone knows hw I got to the interview stage ......it was suprising to me! and He would make me tesyify again!
    @Lionleo: Id make sure to look for you wen I resume. lolololol.

@biggerboyze- thanks a million times...
    @Nk- i am not afraid, i said my heart skipped... Like it missed a beat... LoL... And oh yea, we 'd meet at PwC... And i look forward to meeting lionleo

@NK-chi, looking forward to meeting u!

@ufuoma, no cause for alarm, ejo o! There is really no way to predict, except self-belief. Last or 1st in; smiles or frowns; or the length of ur interview doesn't really mean much. Short might mean they can't stand u or dat u it's obvious that u have everything they want. Long might be that they really enjoy d chat, or just looking for more points to base their assessment. Smiles can mean u sound silly or u r making sense and frown can mean u r talking rubbish or just an attempt to intimidate u. U just cant tell. But most times, people know if they are getting the job or not. Or maybe it's just me cos when I failed a KPMG intavu, I knew it even b4 d end of the intavu. But I patiently waited for PwC's call because within me, I was sure I had the job right after the intervu. So believe...and pray!

Per the resumption thingy, I think it can work. So far, I'm sure they've already selected to this point. So all they need to do after the last interview is update the list, prepare offer letters and make calls... none of that takes too long. When i got in, i did my intervu on a 4th while some were on till about 27th or 28th. The calls came 30th and we started on 5th- the 1st monday in d month. That's y I think 2nd... but we'll soon find out, won't we? All d best!
    Aal izz well...

@Lionleo, Thanks for the contributions! From what they said, I think we might get the calls and report by 2nd week of August at the latest. Did mine on the 13th. I was interviewed first for the client-based interview but was the last for the one-on-one interview. Does that have any significance?
    To God be the glory!

This Life is rily a 4ny 1...now I had d same experience as Lionelo.....

lol....wen i was invited 4 PWC's interview...I knew I messed up a great deal....though I was trying 2 push ma Faith as far as it cld get mi.....I knew I wld not get called.....but, for KPMG....It was a swell ride all thru cuz 4rm d moment I passed the aptitude test.....I, there & then sensed Godz Favour all ova me.....& I'm in now.....

So, u c guyz....just blv in ur self & get ur mind off this 1 & focus on anoda....so as not to allow negative thotz.....aii....!!!

All d same...I wish u guyz Godz Favour.....

I also, recall stating that the 3rd & 4th stages of the interview is normally done interchangeably.....

C y'll on top.....& Takia....

Guys relax. I have worked with PwC for a year and went through the same thing.
    Nearly everyone called for interview usually makes it (they do not call so many people).
    They are massively recruiting especially for audit as they have so many audit clients.
    As long as you showed yourself to be a team player, resourceful, able to think on your feet and can speak good English, u av nothing to worry about.
    Being the first or the last in does not mean anything.
    As per the resumption date, it is very feasible and if they change their minds, they will let u know with a lot of apologies.

See guys in PwC.
    God is good

Lol... really looking forward to meeting yous... uUuoma, NK and d rest of d house! Shud be fun!

@uchebobby, like modupe, zinwa and i have said, d sequence does not matter. d interviewers split and conduct the last 2 stages concurrently and the order is totally random. so calm down and relax!

@modupe-oluwa, i luv ur story! always inspiring to hear that certain things can be done! I'm still grateful der was enough time in between KPMG and PwC to allow me address my lapses...

@zinwa, per this
    Quote Originally Posted by zinwa
    Nearly everyone called for interview usually makes it (they do not call so many people).
    , i hope i don't make sm1's hrt skip 2 beats now but my set, it was actually 60/300, more or less. Thankfully, 20% will contain my naijahotjobbers and more...

Cheers...!
    Aal izz well...

+ Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast