+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Topic: Price WaterHouse Coopers Recriuting Graduate Associates

Re: Price WaterHouse Coopers Recriuting Graduate Associates

Quote Originally Posted by lmao View Post
    I had a terrible experience while completing my verbal reasoning. My system had a power failure on the verge of finishing the assessment. And i couldn't retrieve it! I'm rly pissed!
    @Lmao: owch! how painful....thats one of the reasons i've not done mine ooo....my laptop's battery is not the best...so i wanna be sure of constant power supply b4 d test....i hope d hotjobber idea worked? please whats the number of questions and time duration? thanks.
    >> Blogging, Make Money & I.T - www.SOJBlog.com <<

Goodday my fellow people, trust your day has been good Please I tried logging on to the site for the assessment and it keep telling me that there's a maintenance work on the site and shall be ratified by 16hours GMT, and I tried logging in at about 18hours, please help. Anyone with similar message Your quick response will be highly appreciated.

got d same message too. But later visited d site arnd 4 pm and did d test. 30 verbal 19 mins and 18 numerical 25 mins

Thanks, mikelboy, I'll try take mine now

Hello house, please I've been trying seriously to take my assessment but it keeps giving me error, that there is an error loading the page I requested Anyone with similar issue Please help and respond quickly please, although I've mailed them of the first error since yesterday but no response still. I'll appreciate your response and advice please

Quote Originally Posted by koleefem05 View Post
    Hello house, please I've been trying seriously to take my assessment but it keeps giving me error, that there is an error loading the page I requested Anyone with similar issue Please help and respond quickly please, although I've mailed them of the first error since yesterday but no response still. I'll appreciate your response and advice please
    which browser are you using......its better you use internet explorer 7/8 thats what I used actually for mine.....or whats d nature of the prob.

Quote Originally Posted by koleefem05 View Post
    Yeah its better u use a compatible browser jst like babagodnoni advised

Thanks Bro, I'l try using another browse, but I used the same system I used for the personality assessment

Gdmon house.I'l advic any1 whose havin problem takin d PWC test 2 close/remov all unnecessary toolbars/menu bars dat r open in d browser.its advisabl 2use mozilla firefox or google chrome browser.also close any open page asides 4rm d PWC page.if ders stil problem,go 2a cyber cafe wit speedy internet access,preferably wireless netwk,nt modem oh...dey r all slow due 2 poor netwk servic.ALL D BEST

Gdmon house.I'l advic any1 whose havin problem takin d PWC test 2 close/remov all unnecessary toolbars/menu bars dat r open in d browser.its advisabl 2use mozilla firefox or google chrome browser.also close any open page asides 4rm d PWC page.if ders stil problem,go 2a cyber cafe wit speedy internet access,preferably wireless netwk,nt modem oh...dey r all slow due 2 poor netwk servic.ALL D BEST

Guys how is it going am still in Lag ooh, I have moved from Berger am now in hardley apartment vi and I don't know which cyber cafe to use here the place is just in fact even my friend Legendarygal that has been assisting me just sharried me she no even care again sef, na wa oh na so Lagos dey!, pls guys I was advised by one of their staff to do the practice questions online first abeg, make una help me ask Legendarygal to come and show me where cyber dey for this side, make I for do my test, pls

Pals,i tried taking d test bt i cudnt,telln me error,pls u guys who av taken d test pls tel me hw u did it pls,tym is going.thks

mine too says error..i cant even do the test yet..pity i have other things to do too.who knows wot myt be wrong?

+ Reply
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast