+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Price Waterhouse Coopers

Price Waterhouse Coopers

Please does anyone have information on recent PWC vacancy on Graduate Associate(deadline 12 May)? I checked my application on their official website and its status shows that I've been Shortlisted? I've not heard 4m them yet, what do I do? Anyone that has a past question on PWC & KPMG aptitude test shld pls contact me on 08028029324. Tnx

Re: Price Waterhouse Coopers

Wow!! I remember someone on this forum once started that he/she was shortlisted last year but never invited for the test.

Now back to the question, PWC started contacting candidates(thru email and text) between 25th May to 29th May. The test was conducted on Friday, June 4th too. This forum was also updated with the PWC application process by fellow posters. I guess it's either you did not check social forums like this one or or network with people during this period that is why you were unaware.

Re: Price Waterhouse Coopers

Wow!! I remember someone on this forum once started that he/she was shortlisted last year but never invited for the test.

Now back to the question, I am not here to tell you what to do but to inform you of what transpired between the deadline and today; then you can decide for yourself the course of action to be taken.

PWC started contacting candidates (through email and text) between 25th May to 29th May. The test was conducted on Friday, June 4th too. This forum was also updated with the PWC application process by fellow posters. Succesful candidates from the test conducted will be contacted as from June 30th.
    I guess it's either you did not check social forums like this one or or network with people during this period that is why you were unaware.

+ Reply