+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Topic: Price WaterHouse Coopers Recriuting Graduate Associates

sms was sent to me buh ve not recieved email message.

Re: Price WaterHouse Coopers Recriuting Graduate Associates

has any one gotten an invitation from the PWC for graduate Associate assessment text?

i just got an invitation to check my mail box for the instruction on the PWC graduate Associate assessment text this morning, has anyone got dat? let us share,my phone number is 08068209645

i did too, but the mail was not found in my inbox

Re: PwC assessment

Quote Originally Posted by lmao View Post
    I just got a text message for an assessment from SHL. I was asked to check my mail but no message was sent. Who else got it?
    Well, i also had the same issues, but wen i checked my mail hours later, i found d mail....so i think u shld just chill.As long as dey sent u d sms, u wil get an email.

PS. Also check ur spam too

I got the SMS and two e-mails.The second e-mail is from SHL and it says the assessment test would be done online and it must be done by May 7. Good Luck guys.

This one some ppl are receiving only text while others are receiving only emails. I tire oh. i only received mails. Those that got the test, pls what did it say?

FOOD FOR THOUGHT: BE MAD AT POVERTY, DON"T WAIT TO BE AN EMPLOYEE or SERVANT, WHY SETTLE FOR LESS WHEN YOU CAN HAVE MORE?

i know you guyz would criticize me, but stop blaming the government for your own failure, if Adenuga or Dangote sat down blaming the government they won't be where they are now, I no be oversabi o, I know be anybody o, but guys please let's be realist... you don't know a cover letter different from a CV, now guy that's embarrassing or rather, shameful if you're a graduate, besides that, you do you choose to labour to develop other people when you can use that sweat to make you won life sweet? why? but you prefer to receive salary and focus on the Journey Of Borrowers (JOB) choi!...the agricultural era has passed so has the educational era when before you finish school a job is waiting for you, guys my Uncle is the National legal Adviser to PDP all over Naija, since i graduated, I have not gotten any sensible job, nobody go help, na you go decided your future, do you want to end this year the way you spent last year? do you have dreams, goals or ambitions in life at all, don't you ever want to be your own boss..you are looking for job, to w=sweat your life away and receive stipends that just ensures you exit not live? Imagine this, when you were single, you were earning 60k, now you're a big boy in your own face, u dey use 2 BB, story, I sure say you must get girlfriend, Ok ow, everybody thinks you're living large so they start talking about you marrying, so you vex, you marry, an average educated Nigerian wants at least two to three children and boy must dey inside, Ok now, you born three gals, won't you want stubborn a boy, if you say NO you wife go set you up, get belle cos she want boy..ok even if that no happen what if the second one turns out to be twins or triplets or fourplets sef, would the company increase your salary? NO! that's the truth, they won't. you're just working for someone, a slave helping his master to become richer, bro.wake up, the agricultural era has passed. when if your father has the biggest farm he's the richest, that one no jawo again, Education era when before you graduate they beginning you with a car or house or travel.. that's past..this is the 21st century, if you're still sleeping wake up. Get Mad at poverty, don't wait to be employed, please find this book and read it maybe it would be an eye opener for you.. Poor people are always in a hurry pr busy doing nothing but wasting their effort to build anothe man's business, well everybody cannot be successful, when I build my mansion, I would need a cleaner, a gardener, an electrician to wire it, a painter, and I'd need mechanics for my car, driver for my children cos I'd love to drive my Range Sport myself, teacher for my children, dancers and entertainers for my parties, staffs for my company...GistCrunch www.gistcrunch.co.cc and many more staffs for my yet upcoming projects, ask yourself, which of these do you want to be, I will pay you well.. and for the rest of your life you would be serving me... the law of wealth is divided into, Employee 9those who are been used by employers to build their business, Self Employed those who owns shops and the SHOP (Stay Here Operate poverty) controls them, their time and their mind.. If you fall in all these categories you can never be successful, unless maybe you be senior Officer for Chevron or you politician or you be Armed Robber or Yahoo boy.. even the your success is short lived.. look at Adenuga, look at Dangote, do you no envy them, do you not respect them? are you not motivated by their achievements, don't you want to be a creator of job instead of a worker who waste all his life building another man's business for him? you boss get rich and what do you get?..either a Resignation, Retrenchment or sack, or Retirement in penury. you retire broke and useless. they would use you from 25 years old up to 60 years old, you would live and die in a rented flat or bungalow at most..is that success..? wake up and let your situation challenge you, be inspired, God blessed us all with a talent, what do you use yours for, to build other peoples business and die broke, and watch your burial ground turned to table tennis center.. terrible. There are 3Cs to life, Choice, Chance and Changes, if you don't make a choice, you cant take a chance and if you don't take a chance you can't see changes you remain stagnant.. your salary is FIXED so is your life, Government removed subsidy and your stupid salary is still FIXED, you will live and die in penury, you wear Tie forming Big boy.. ehnn.. I work in FCMB, guy, you're wasting away..you tie Tie every morning strolling the streets of Lagos, looking for job, looking for some to give you stipends only so you can build their business, looking for marketing job to help other people grow while you waste away? guys we are in the educational era, I can keep typing and typing and typing giving you examples and instances, but are you MOTIVATED? To make a CHOICE, TAKE the CHANCE and start to see your life CHANGE? if YES! Contact me: 08039093482, 08070705782.... There is an open opportunity I want to introduce you to and I can assure you 100 percent it would change your life. Sicerely, I am not making mouth or hyping there are people on th our team that now makes nothing less that 100k - 400k every month even as they are uneducated. If they can, why can't YOU?!!!!

Have you ever asked yourself, how much this guy that owns Naijahotjobs make?.... while you sit here surfing, searching for Jobs Online here, typing comments, even on Jobberman and others, do you know they picking their checks? they pay them yes. .. ask.. they're millionaires now, Seun that owns .com or you don't visit talk of naija, I'm sure you visit Facebook every minute and every minute you visit counts billions for the owner.. explore yourself, think, wake up, use your idea to build your life, seize this opportunity and I promise you will never regret it. Talk plenty but I no fit type again, make we talk for mouth face to face, if you're ready to live your dream and get ab better life.. Call me...... I'm telling you, you can achieve it, if you can dream it and I will do everything in my power, by the grace of GOD to support you, finance you and make that idea or dream come true. ONE LOVE.

call me if you're interested in becoming a business owner that makes at least 150k every month by the end of this year.

Tomola Oke
    08039093482, 08070708795
    Nothing is impossible, even the word says "I'm possible" - Audrey Hepburn

I got the text as well as the email.

The link I was sent was for competency assessment only

pls has anyone done the test yet?
    wat is it like?

wat do you mean by competency assessment o. does it mean u've already done yours?

Quote Originally Posted by Jethrovich View Post
    I got the text as well as the email.

The link I was sent was for competency assessment only
    wat do you mean by competency assessment o. does it mean u've already done yours?

Well did mine today. It's a personality test so they are no right or wrong answers.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast