+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Topic: Price WaterHouse Coopers Recriuting Graduate Associates

Re: Price WaterHouse Coopers Recriuting Graduate Associates

tanx bro...it is well...all na prayers o0!

Heard they'll do essay writing

It wasn't the test that failed me but the interview. Those PWC guys are the smartest pple u'l come across wit in an interview. They wil mk u feel comfortable to the extent that u'l think u're doing wel. There questions are from ur CV. Whatever u av in ur cv, mk sure u knw them indepth and have examples to display them. Example, if u say u're a creative thinker, u'l be asked what creative thinking is, and whr u displayed it. U'l be asked the normal intaview questions like: tel us abt urself, if u held any leadershp role b4(wit examples), why do u want to wrk with pwc, what do u knw abt them, how can what u studied be beneficial to pwc. They stil av a pool were they lift there questions.

The test are normal shl questions like the ones we did online. They can paint any scenerio and ask u what u wud do. Like i was asked last year: what wud u do if a client u did a wonderful job for, paid a return ticket for a vacation in bahamas for ur honeymoon, wud u go or not, and why? Pwc intaview is not the normal intaviews we predict and know questions exactly; it varies. We al nid grace to excel

@Imao: We will all get there, with or without PWC. Thanks for this info

@lmao, i even tried sending u a pm, but it says ur inbox is full or something..but i guess uv quite answered my question.tanx a lot for ur info..it would prove very useful if i get to be invited for d intaview....so nothing like group discussions or assessment center like some ppl have opined abi?! just one intaview??

@lmao, plz is the position we applied for that important? as in would they remember? cos i can't even recall the part i applied for (whether na tax, audit or assurance)...really cant recall, cos i aint even an acct persn, i m an engineer...do u think the position applied for would influence the kinda intaview one would have?? chai, i dey vex 4 maself say i nor even rememba which one i pick..mtchewww..God de sha

@solid, the position dsnt matter. U might be asked which u prefered and why u prefered it. I remember a guy who read chem engr ws asked what can a chem engr do in pwc. But i put it on u, an engr can excel there cos they r into consulting.

No group discussion or individual presentation. It ws just interview! Very interesting. We wil put heads together wen its time 4 it. Hopefully, there invites wil be rolling out dis week or next. Those guys r quite organised.

Quote Originally Posted by lmao View Post
    @solid, the position dsnt matter. U might be asked which u prefered and why u prefered it. I remember a guy who read chem engr ws asked what can a chem engr do in pwc. But i put it on u, an engr can excel there cos they r into consulting.

No group discussion or individual presentation. It ws just interview! Very interesting. We wil put heads together wen its time 4 it. Hopefully, there invites wil be rolling out dis week or next. Those guys r quite organised.
    bro, u are truly invaluable on this NHJ, wish i could someday be in a position to offer u commensurate assistance...tanx a dozen..

Thanks bro @lmao hope ur gud,its been awhile,but God will see us tru

Hey guys... congrats so far. I gather the next thing is an interview, although you will do a written test on the same day first, same format as the second online test. For the interview, google up "interview questions asked by the big four". You should get some insights as to what to expect. Also do your groundwork...be familiar with the pwc website...the products and services, the core values, etc. These can help u structure some answers and your own questions. And about units...consulting/tax/audit, its good to know what exactly you want based on your target career direction. All of the very best.
    solidarehome likes this.
    Aal izz well...

@lionleo, may u live long o0....

sorry o guyz for digression @ Imao, please I want to ask you this question and I think u will answer based on ur past experiences. I think u are aware of the current recruitment of FBN, I have this issue of age, I am 27+some months in February, and based on there requirment, they said any applicants should be 27 years by February 2012, pls can I still present this age I'm using or what do you think?

+ Reply
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast