+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Pls who knows about APRIS RECRUITMENT & TRAINING (FINL) for they are inviting for...

Pls who knows about APRIS RECRUITMENT & TRAINING (FINL) for they are inviting for...

Pls who knows about APRIS RECRUITMENT & TRAINING (FINL) for they are inviting for...

Hi members of the forum,

I received an invitation from APRIS RECRUITMENT & TRAINING (FINL) dis afternoon at d office inviting me for interview {via text message} at UBA Bank Anthony Way Maryland Lagos near kings Way bus stop and i was asked to come along wit writing materials/WAEC scratch card or N400 for the scratch card.

Please what in d world are they asking for scratch card or N400 for? and what are they recruiting for? Please anyone in d house wit valuable info should please hint me if they are real or not and if any other person was invited now or before pls what was ur experience.

Please let us know for God bless u as u do this...THANX

Re: Pls who knows about APRIS RECRUITMENT & TRAINING (FINL) for they are inviting for

Pls who knows about FAPRIS RECRUITMENT & TRAINING (FINL) for they are inviting for...

Hi members of the forum,

I received an invitation from FAPRIS RECRUITMENT & TRAINING (FINL) dis afternoon at d office inviting me for interview {via text message} at UBA Bank Anthony Way Maryland Lagos near kings Way bus stop and i was asked to come along wit writing materials/WAEC scratch card or N400 for the scratch card.

Please what in d world are they asking for scratch card or N400 for? and what are they recruiting for? Please anyone in d house wit valuable info should please hint me if they are real or not and if any other person was invited now or before pls what was ur experience.

Re: Pls who knows about APRIS RECRUITMENT & TRAINING (FINL) for they are inviting for

Members of d house,

D correct name is FAPRIS not APRIS...

So dis is d correct message below:

Re: Pls who knows about FAPRIS RECRUITMENT & TRAINING (FINL) for they are inviting for

Pls who knows about FAPRIS RECRUITMENT & TRAINING (FINL) for they are inviting for...

Hi members of the forum,

I received an invitation from FAPRIS RECRUITMENT & TRAINING (FINL) dis afternoon at d office inviting me for interview {via text message} at UBA Bank Anthony Way Maryland Lagos near kings Way bus stop and i was asked to come along wit writing materials/WAEC scratch card or N400 for the scratch card.

+ Reply