+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: NETS TRAINING AND RECRUITMENT, IS IT REAL?

NETS TRAINING AND RECRUITMENT, IS IT REAL?

THE SO CALLED NATIONAL EMPLOYMENT TRAINING SCHEME HAS SUCCESSFULLY COLLECTED 100 NAIRA FROM UNSUSPECTING UNEMPLOYED CITIZENS OF NIGERIA IN THE BID TO TRAIN UNEMPLOYED NIGERIANS AND SUBSEQUENTLY CREATE JOB EMPLOYMENT AS SUMMERISED IN THEIR SITE(OBJECTIVES). THEY CLAIM TO DO IT IN PARTNERSHIP WITH BRITISH COUNCIL AND NIGERIA DIRECTORATE OF EMPLOYMENT. FUNNY ENOUGH THEIR WEBSITES DO NOT HAVE A LINK TO ANY OF THESE TWO PROMINENT SITES THEY CLAIM TO WORK WITH.THE LINK BRINGS U BACK TO THEIR OWN SITE.

THEIR THIRD PARTNER,INSTITUTE OF ADVANCED e-STUDIES OFFER EXACTLY THE SAME COURSES THEY ARE OFFERING FOR THE PROGRAMME NO EXTRA COURSE.THE SAME PERSON OR COMPANY DESIGNED THE TWO WEBSITES:NETS AND INSTITUTE OF ADVANCED ..... BY NAME:FATbit TECHNOLOGIES.

THESE ARE THE ADRESSES OF INSTITUTE FOR ADVANCED ESTUDIES,FUNNY ENOUGH NETS SHARES THE SAME PHYSICAL ADRESS WITH THEM THAT IS WHERE I STARTED HAVING DOUBTS:

Abuja
    The Institute for Advanced e-Studies
    10, Vanern Crescent, off Euphrates Street,
    Maitama, Abuja.

Enugu
    47, Ezillo Street, Near Brown & Brown,
    Independence Layout, Enugu

Lagos
    TAFSHOL HOUSE, 72, Isheri Road, Ojodu, Lagos

Port Harcourt
    112E, Aba Road, Port Harcourt
    (located at the former CAC office close to garrison junction)

PLEASE HOUSE CAN WE CONFIRM THESE ADRESSES AND IF THEY EXIST LETS BE SURE THE BUILDINGS WERE NOT HIRED FOR SCAM PURPOSE SO WE CAN AT LEAST SAVE OUR TRANSPORT FARES EVEN AS THEY HAVE ROBBED US OF OUR 100BOX.........SHINE UR EYE!!!

Re: NETS TRAINING AND RECRUITMENT!

my guy,al ds policing is not necesary.wen u ar lookin 4somtin,atims u may lose som money.alredy u'v paid 100bucks jst lik me.wait n c.its 2early 2judge lik ds.and if dey ar scammers,goodluck 2dem.but jst wait n c

Re: NETS TRAINING AND RECRUITMENT, IS IT REAL?

@ dezkee I like your observation.I know Center for advance e study's Lagos office av been there once for some enquiry about one of thier programmes(INARTE) I think they are real.

There abuja address may be real afterall but that does not authenticate the program. thank God the exam is online, u dont have to travel any distance. if it were in abuja I would advise you not to take the risk. A ratonal mind takes a risk with a calculation of the proportionality of expected results. I sent the text but got no reply and i didnt bother to spend a farthing anylonger.

Best of Luck.

krs

@joe4life007. there is no crime in 'policing'as it MAY save you from a scam down the line. Better to shine ur eyes now than to regret later. 'wait and see' is what is killing the nation. Better to see now!Guys what do ya think?

The last speaker, I cant agree with you more. I think the whole package was designed to hoodwink the unsuspecting graduates into parting with their hard begged money. So unfortunate that we all fell prey including urs sincerely.

Otherwise tell me NETS or whatever they call themselves, do they Have the capacity or technical know How to stage a nationwide examinations involving thousands if not millions of job seekers? Is high time we started ignoring this opportunists without conscience.

Lets be vigilant as hundred naira can go a long way especially when u are thirsty after a days hunt.

You were never forced to apply for the programme.
    Since you've taken the decision to apply in the first place, i suggest you carry on with their instructions to the last day.
    Wait till the whole process ends till you begin your analysis.
    I will be glad to comment more on this issue when the whole process is completed

+ Reply