+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: The Owner of NHJ is Dead!!!

The Owner of NHJ is Dead!!!

Naijahotjobs owner is dead, Yes dead but not literally though.

I cant help but wonder which direction this forum is headed. Of late there has been an incessant influx of miscreants from all walks of life who come here and post annoying tinz.

We have the PstWilliams, Teylafek or wateva he calls himself just to mention a few. I wld love not to mention oda forums but in NRL if u try such "scam-looking" posts ur account will b banned or deleted by the ever ACTIVE moderators.

Please NHJ needs a total restructuring and close monitoring cos it seems since d founding fathers got jobs with oda well-meaning members also, this forum has been left in d hands of incorrigible "marketers".

I wanna use dis post to call on whoeva is the administrator of this site to put stiff measures in place for those people who derail meaningful and intellectual mind-robbing discusions. Its frustratin to see der posts.

Sumtin shd be done about this odawise NHJ will b RIP rily soon b4 we all no it!!!

Re: The Owner of NHJ is Dead!!!

Now i c Monell point, he's right. Pls ignor my comment on d stick thread abt d same topic. Thught u were april foolin, i got ur point n u r rite. Sometin has got 2 b done urgent if NHJ is 2 maintain it's relevance

Monell y nt bcom a moderator?

I have also been looking for a way/means of getting to the owner of the website just to lodge such complaint about the Incessant increase in the SCAM post.....i think there should be a rethink by the owner of the site or else the NHJ that we used to know will soon seize to exist as the SCAM post will put off a lot of people from even checking the site...................please kindly recruit more moderators that will be empowered to delete/block etc all the SCAM post.

Thanks and regards,

Dejino007

i agree with the OP

+ Reply