+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: O'neal inc. Invites for interview, pls i need your help

O'neal inc. Invites for interview, pls i need your help

Pls house, i jst got an sms 4rm o'neal inc inviting me 4 an interview on sat 30/6/12 by 10am. I don't knw d company & position i applied 4. Dose any1 ve info abt dem, i wud appreciate ur help

Re: O'neal inc. Invites for interview, pls i need your help

they ar GNLD ,they give talk abt health and sell suplements.if u know aw forever living products works& GNLD,dey ar d say.bt i don't think u wud like it,bt u can go & if u lik it u take it.Adios.

@civilouis, tnks 4 ur help. God bles u, i'm nt interested in GNLD offer

Am equally invited against tomorrow saturday by 10 am at Ikeja ......
    When I google O'neal Inc this is what I got from their site

O'Neal, Inc. provides project planning, design, and construction services. Its planning services comprise project criteria, site selection and due-diligence, site master planning and programming, and project execution plans; and construction services include engineer-procure-construct, design-build, construction management, and program management services. The company also provides preconstruction services, which comprise project scope development, constructability reviews, project cost estimates, project schedules, preliminary design documents, value engineering, and preparation of construction. It serves automotive, pharmaceutical/biotech, process chemical, manufacturing, energy, and pulp .

Founded in 1975, O’Neal is a full service, employee-owned EPC design & construction firm serving major corporate, institutional, and industrial clients worldwide. We provide comprehensive services including facility & strategic planning, preconstruction services, engineering and architectural design, program management and construction management through our offices in Greenville, SC; Atlanta, GA; and Raleigh, NC.

O’Neal has successfully delivered capital projects in the automotive, pharmaceutical/biotech, process chemical, manufacturing, energy, renewable, nonwovens, and pulp and paper markets world wide. O’Neal is in the Business of Project Delivery - integrating overall project planning, design, and construction to create cost-effective capital solutions.

O’Neal specializes in complicated projects – projects that have complex processes and intricate design. Our professionals excel in solving the most complex challenges in project delivery. With all of our design and construction professionals in-house, our clients benefit from a true collaboration of disciplines.

As an employee-owned company, O’Neal focuses on attracting, developing, and retaining the best talent to support our vision and contribute to our success. Our team members enjoy working at O’Neal because we offer challenging assignments with high-tech Fortune 500 clients, flexible work schedules, a positive team-building environment, and a comprehensive benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
    Specialties

Design, construction, EPC, design build, planning, Procurement, industrial construction, Renewables, energy, solar, biomass, project management, construction management, preconstruction, constructability, value engineering, program management

@aaree dat was dsame tin i saw & al has no link or service station in nigeria. Dey re based in USA. Can u recall wen u applied & d position u applied 4. Nid ur response

I know of an O'neal restaurant in Abuja, Utako to be precise.

buy a new shoe to trek round the street of lagos..if you can market the health product..good luck chap

Dear friend,I also got a text inviting me for an interview. What was the outcome between you and o'neal inc? Are they for real?

Dear friend,I also got a text inviting me for an interview. What was the outcome between you and o'neal inc? Are they for real?

i got a text from them inviting me for an interview. i didnt see the professionalism as there were obvious errors in the message. i called them to discuss the invite and they told me its real and there would not necessarily be any payment. i mentioned to them the fact that frauds use their name to perpetrate their acts and they replied saying they are not aware of such. Also, i was told they are recruiting for various positions. I'm not sure i'll be going for the interview as I don't remember applying with them.

+ Reply