+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: Omotology Consults Recruiting Trainees!

Re: Omotology Consults Recruiting Trainees!

Just got an sms invitation for an informal chat on Friday 8am from Omotology Consult. The text came in at about 1:30am, I applied d previous day. D name of dis coy is still sounding strange..just hoping dis is for good.

Just got the same sms inviting me for an informal interview on Friday by 2pm with clored copies of NYSC discharge, First degree. An acceptance mail containing full names and position applied is also to be sent before 3pm today.
    The message reads thus: Dear Applicant, you are invited for an informal chat on Friday 17/August/2012 by 2pm prompt. Please come along with the following:
    1 resent Color Passport Photograph.
    1 Color Photocopy of your NYSC Discharge Certificate.
    1 Color Photocopy of your First Degree Certificate.
    Venue: 2b Oyetola Street, Off Ajanaku, Off Salvation Road, Opebi-Ikeja.
    Please send Full Name and Job Tittle you applied for to [email protected] on or before 3pm on Thursday 16/August/2012 as your confirmatory receipt of this message

Oga Musco, please come out and help us, this company name and mode of recruitment dey baffle me too oooo, sms for midnight!!! God go help us

I guess d are taken only people from Lagos, is der anyone outside lagos that has being invited?

If ur lag, go and check them out and inform us who they are and dia mode of operation. Plz am begn u guys dat got d iv.

kolee,since ur in lag,make out tym and visit them plz. If they are real,notify us. If they are nt,stil notify us. I didnt aply becus am nt in lag. I saw dia advert and decided 2 post it here instead of ignoring it.

Am presently not in Lagos but received same text, so guys go and confirm what they are into so that I will know whether it is worth travelling to lag.

Quote Originally Posted by Muscovite4real View Post
    kolee,since ur in lag,make out tym and visit them plz. If they are real,notify us. If they are nt,stil notify us. I didnt aply becus am nt in lag. I saw dia advert and decided 2 post it here instead of ignoring it.
    Oga Musco, I already sent them a mail to reshedule me for 9am tomoro, cos I can't make it by 2pm. Let's hope they accept my proposal and I'll definitely see them and give you feedbacks. It's a consulting firm anyway.

i received an invitation for an informal inteview 2mao, by 8am prmpt.. I stil dnt evn knw d jobtitle, and openings available...
    did anybdy else gt it..
    mst of u cmplainin of bandwidth issues, u av 2 use a computer and d browser shld be an updated browser.. Bcos di site has audio incoporatd in it,whn it loads..

shakorr if ur in lag, plz try check them out lets knw who they are. Thanx. @kolee, ok. Jst try chek them 2moro. Thanx.

After them don take those whey dem need, they finally open the LINK... na wa o!

I don't tink so cos I had similar bandwit issue, I just tried it yesterday n it worked I was able to apply n was sent d sms just last nite.

Quote Originally Posted by koleefem05 View Post
    Thanks Chief Musco, successfully applied, updated my profile and passport, but no job specifics.
    Thanks boss
    Hello Koleefem05,

how did u update your passport cos i cldnt update mine, each time i try to update it it shows Attach passport without the upload nd browse.
    How do u also know if u av successfully applied? my CV and personal information were successfully updated though.
    Your response or any other person's response will be appreciated.
    thanks.

@wumey: Try this, if U av registered, log in as a staff, you'll see some options by the left habd side of the page, click on update profile, attach passport or any oda thing U want to do, it should go, and you shld get a confirmation. Success

+ Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast