+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Topic: Northgate Consult Call Centre Representative Job

Re: Northgate Consult Call Centre Representative Job

@koleefm you mean you'll be coming from V/I for the test? What time are u scheduled to write the northgate test? Ok from V/I take a bus to Aja and from there you'll get a straight bus to Epe.

@kunle i'm at ketu right now the TFARE is N600.
    @Lawunmi i stay at isheri too. I think its wise to leave this evening to beat traffic and who knows there might be down pour tomoro morning and coupled with this Ikorodu flood. I learnt they have student hall so i'll definitely crash there. At worst i'll find one church around and crash. Lol hahahah!

Ok Vprince, I'm on my way to Ajah now. I'll leave frm there 2mao. Wat time is ur test? Mine is for 8...

Aaaarh na wa o,which kind wahala be this Northgate. Just bcos of test man wan gatecrash lasu hostel or sleep in church@vprince sorry,some go leave house 5am,many go spend not less than 1k5 for tfare,many go enter serious/stressful hold up. O ga o almost everythin wey north dey in there name na problem,northern nija-Boko Haram,North korea-poverty/wahala,North Africa-Mali,sudan,somalia-war and now Northgate test-stress/expensive/risk/uncertainty...Anyway God will help us sha,anybody scheduled 4 8am should pls be updating us wey get 4 11am and 2pm.Success and Safe journey to all attending.It is well.....

@lawunmi i receivd two test invite one for 8 am and the other one for 11am. Plus interview by 2 pm they''.re kinda confused. So i wouldnt want to leave any stone unturned.

@vprince: Thank you ma brodA, I'm scheduled for 11, but my VI test too is 11, and that's more impt I think, and since Northgate is in batches I hope to catch up wif dose slated 4 2pm. I hope d distance 4rm VI to Ajah and then to Epe will not be more than an hour assuming I round up @ VI by say 1pm. What do U think Thanks 4 ur love.

@ Vprince....tanx so much 4 d info but am done tinking abt it. Am not going 2mao,d risk is 2 much.
    Wish u d very best...God dey

@vprince so u received 3 msgs in all from them? Na wa o. I received 2 msgs,one test and other interview but same time 11am.

At all going tru 3rd mainland bridge to CMS to Epe 2mrw for the test,I heard that the repair earlier suspended on the b bridge will begin 2mrw,so pls add all the anticipated stress and hold up to ur plan so that u will get there on time. See u there.. 1luv

Pls who is having northgate by 8a.m and also having synergy at 1:45pm?? How we go waka am?

Dejive, I av synergy by 11am and Northgate @ d same tym. My plan aoeva is 2 go 4 Synergy first by 11a.m and thereafter join the 2pm batch of Northgate. You can arrange for such too,perhaps if U can come early, say 11 for the Synergy test, then we can move togeda. Success is ours Bro

pls i will be cuming in from ikorodu. house help me on how to find my way pls.

@koleefem05! My own northgate is morning,I just hope dey conclude d test on time,so as for me 2 go 4 synergy at 1:45..synergy looks more serious, I just pray I don't miss it

Na wah oo wots dis country turning into? I called d number dis morning, and d man that picked sounded so full of himself? I asked him for a direction to d venue, he said it was part of d test that I should find it out by myself...na wah ooooh so wot did dey drop deir number for? Nor b enquiry? U guys think cos ajah is close 2 epe its dat easy. From my house 2 d garage 300 naira first! Car 2 epe not so sure but not less than 500 box I know, now I'm hearin one needs an extra 200 2 get der...is dis really worth it? And no one seems 2 have had any experience wit this north gate consult, that would have helped a lot in determining if its worth it ooh!

+ Reply
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast