+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: Nnpc calling experienced hire for aptitude test

Re: Nnpc calling experienced hire for aptitude test

Mine is at enugu any body 4 enugu

Please kindly indicate how you got your invites. Text, e-mail, post...?

Hello all, I am a Bilingual Secretarial Studies graduate and am very good in French. I am equally a graduate of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPMN). Kindly link me with Bilingual/HR jobs. Warm regards

learnt some persons were invited for skills test while odas for knowledge test. Kindly clear the difference. Also alot of peeps have been asking "what's the nature of Philips test like?". Please those who have written philips test b4 should help. Again those who did NNPC test in 2008 should help us with any related info. WE ARE ETERNALLY GRATEFULL AS WE AWAIT YOUR REPLY. MAY GOD BLESS ALL THOSE WHO WILL NOT HOARD INFO. AMEN

Re: Nnpc calling experienced hire for aptitude test/GRADUATE TRAINING

hi, just founf something i think might be helpful. go to google, type thomas key tools. then follow.

Tests for Selection and Training (TST) measure a person’s fluid intelligence – their trainability and speed of learning. TST provides a reliable, accurate and valid means of identifying how quickly a person can learn and retain new skills and procedures

How do I measure development potential?

Thomas International’s Tests for Selection and Training (TST) is a predictor of a candidate’s development potential, which shows how quickly he or she can learn, retain and utilise new skills and procedures.
    How do I gain access to this assessment? What form does it take?
    The assessment can be done electronically or manually, and only takes 30 minutes to complete. The candidate completes 5 tests, each no longer than 5 minutes and which assess: Perceptual Speed, Reasoning, Number Speed & Accuracy, Working Memory and Spatial Visualisation.
    What will the results show?
    The results will give an accurate indication of how rapidly the candidate can learn, use and retain new information, thus measuring how ‘trainable’ the candidate is. This is particularly important when considering a candidate for a position where there is a gap between the skills required for the job and current competency level of the candidate.
    Would you use this only for recruitment?
    No, the results from the TST can be used in many other areas in the HR Life cycle including: benchmarking, induction, talent management and retention, development. See our Applications section on this page.
    Academic achievement, whilst undoubtedly playing a large part in selection decisions, is not an effective measure of a person’s mental ability and potential. TST measures a person’s ability to learn and how they will respond to training programmes. It is applicable for all levels of people. TST is an ‘ability’ test, not an ‘intelligence’ test. It includes five timed tests: perceptual speed, reasoning, working memory, number speed and accuracy and spatial visualisation.
    TST can provide the answer to questions such as:
    • Can this person think on their feet?
      Can they cope with the mental demands of the job?
      Could this person be a high flyer?
      Is this person a problem solver?

Language Chinese Czech Danish Dutch Dutch (Belgium) English (Australia) English (Canada) English (China) English (Hong Kong) English (India) English (Indonesia) English (Ireland) English (Malaysia) English (New Zealand) English (Singapore) English (South Africa) English (Thai) English (UK) English (US) English (Vietnam) Estonian Finnish French (Belgium) French (Canada) French (France) German Greek Italian Japanese Norwegian Polish Portuguese (Brazil) Portuguese (European) Spanish (Europe) Spanish (International) Swedish Turkish

My own is enugu but i hv not got my IV via courier, wat can i do ?pls house help
    U

TWINKLESTAR, pls let's talk on 08074916834 or [email protected]

TWINKLESTAR, pls let's talk on 08074916834 or [email protected] on NNPC experienced. tx

Quote Originally Posted by ayoalaba2 View Post
    TWINKLESTAR, pls let's talk on 08074916834 or [email protected] on NNPC experienced. tx
    @Ayoalaba2, I sent a text message to your phone! You are not picking ur call.

pls, has anybody been invited yet as a trainee operator? cos. that's what i applied for and i ve not heard anything yet any info.will be highly appreciated.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123