+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Lafarge is sending text message!

Lafarge is sending text message!

I received a text message that I believe is from LAFARGE this morning requesting me to forward my CV to an e-mail add wt LAFARGE domain. Any person wt such a msg in the house?

Re: Lafarge is sending text message!

Maybe Lafarge av started contactin successful candidate. wot was ur score wen u wrote the test. i was likewise contacted that i was succesful but i didnt receive any message afterwards. pls let me know the content of the message and did u score more than the 40 cut- off mark?

Yes, I scored above 40. The content was that I shld end my CV to an e-mail add wt LAFARGE domain.

@beryor which position did u apply for and can you pls be specific about ur score so that we can it as a kind of benchmark to be called for interview, as for me, i scored 43%...lol

@beryor, pls can u be specific about ur score, better still just let us know if u score up to 48- 5o% because I heard from a source (though Unrelyable) dat the cut of as been increase to 48%. pls do u score up to 48 or more. pls be specific

I scored 46.

I will never cease to wonder at some people ... did he say that he was called for an interview?? He clearly stated that the text said he should forward his CV to an email address. Unless I missed something I stand to be corrected.

Many people asking questions here are in another thread where the same was asked of another member. Please let's be sharp.

Pls,let us help with informations.what is the domain name u were ask to send your cv to?

Good people, I can authoritatively confirm that people who applied for the position of Accountants (and were succesful at the written test) were interviewed this past Thursday. I was there and witnessed this.
    So keep your eyes peeled as other categories will soon recieve their interview invitations too.
    Cheers.

@Eeyore Thanks for the info, can you please let us know what date you took the test (e.g 12th of March) and when you received your notification for interview.

Thanks and God bless you.

+ Reply