+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 35 of 44 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Topic: NIMC Various Vacances!

Re: NIMC Various Vacances!

Just saw this on :fellow be prepared as the oral interview has been scheduled for later this month. Invitations will soon be flying out, work begins APRIL. Gotten from a reliable source. Goodluck to us allThe commission, in an effort to boost its staff strength, recently conducted aptitude test in six locations spread across the country.According to the Director, Corporate Communication, Mr Anthony Okwudiafor, over 150,000 unemployed Nigerians responded to the recruitment advertorials, which appeared in six national dailies.He noted that the examination, which covered questions in current affairs, Mathematics and English, was essentially computer-based.The purpose of this, according to the Director, Human Capital Management, Ms Winifred Ojeih, was to provide a level playing field for all qualified Nigerians.She said all the applicants had equal opportunity of working in the commission once they excelled in the aptitude test and subsequent oral interview sessions scheduled for this month.Meanwhile, the Director General and Chief Executive of NIMC, Mr Chris Onyemenam, has warned applicants not to offer money to anybody in order to secure employment .Onyemenam, who said the NIMC jobs are not for said, added that if anyone was caught either receiving or giving money, such would be handed over to the law enforcement agencies for prosecution. http://www.tribune.com.ng/news2013/i...-for-nimc-jobs

Just saw this on NL: fellow NL's be prepared as the oral interview has been scheduled for later this month. Invitations will soon be flying out, work begins APRIL. Gotten from a reliable source. Goodluck to us allThe commission, in an effort to boost its staff strength, recently conducted aptitude test in six locations spread across the country.According to the Director, Corporate Communication, Mr Anthony Okwudiafor, over 150,000 unemployed Nigerians responded to the recruitment advertorials, which appeared in six national dailies.He noted that the examination, which covered questions in current affairs, Mathematics and English, was essentially computer-based.The purpose of this, according to the Director, Human Capital Management, Ms Winifred Ojeih, was to provide a level playing field for all qualified Nigerians.She said all the applicants had equal opportunity of working in the commission once they excelled in the aptitude test and subsequent oral interview sessions scheduled for this month.Meanwhile, the Director General and Chief Executive of NIMC, Mr Chris Onyemenam, has warned applicants not to offer money to anybody in order to secure employment .Onyemenam, who said the NIMC jobs are not for said, added that if anyone was caught either receiving or giving money, such would be handed over to the law enforcement agencies for prosecution. http://www.tribune.com.ng/news2013/i...-for-nimc-jobs

what is this ''Make Up Test'' all about? I just hope they are NOT trying to be insincere with the recruitment process by favouring some people. God is watching. . .

I believe the make up test are for those, who missed their exams. I got an invite twice for the test and I would remba vividly, that I did not complete mthe first reg. I started that not withstanding, I wrote ma first test in Minna , now ve been called for a make up test wth d other generated ARN. What do u think I do..?

Hello I js receive a test invit now is dia any available info pls is urgent

Pls I jst goy a msg to choose my test location fr d make up pls give me d idea of ow d test look like. Pls I nid ur response

Got dis from the website to clear d air;

NIMC MAKE-UP TEST
    All applicants that were unable to sit for the
    recently concluded NIMC job test.

To write the make-up test, kindly send SMS to
    any of these numbers: 08100444333,
    08183488285, 08074407066 to choose your
    preferred test location.
    Available test locations are: LAGOS, IBADAN,
    MINNA, ILORIN, ENUGU & AKURE.

To choose a test location, Send
    ARN#LOCATION to any of these GSM Numbers:
    08100444333, 08183488285, 08074407066
    For instance text ARN#LAGOS (where ARN is
    your assigned ARN) if you wish to write the
    test in Lagos. This option closes by 12/03/2013

Signed
    HUMAN CAPITAL PARTNERS

Gdmorning house.I was sent d same msg too.I woud need ur assistance 4 those of u that wrote d last time with guideline.seriously please. Sent all info to my email [email protected] God bless u as u do that.remember we all need Gods favor.not by muscle

Gdmorning house.I was sent d same msg too.I woud need ur assistance 4 those of u that wrote d last time with guideline.seriously please. Sent all info to my email [email protected] God bless u as u do that.remember we all need Gods favor.not by muscle

Any info about ow d test wll look like wll b highly appreciated send d info to [email protected] . God wll help u as u give me ds assistance.thanks

i wrote de test in akure but i got de same make up text. wt a new ARN number.am confused

Pls if u get any info pls send to me too email is: [email protected]

i got a text from nimc now dt i shld disregards de make up test if i v written before

+ Reply
Page 35 of 44 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast