+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 16 of 44 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Topic: NIMC Various Vacances!

Re: NIMC Various Vacances!

Plz.... Whr can i get a bus 2 Ilorin? I cant find any in Aba. Wil b writin on 25th. Plz contact me if u have any info 08091893477

Why are these people so inconsiderate? We were instructed to choose prefered exam location which i did now they are pushing me to the far east (FUTA), Akure. 25th is on Monday and my direct boss in the small place i am managing now is very strict. Hmmmm..., still thinking of what to do now as i don't want to miss it. God dey sha.

Pls who have kpmg questions? Pls would appreciate it if u could send to my email addy. [email protected]
    Thanks

@fumilalo pls wen u get that kpmg question try to share wt me. my email is [email protected] or [email protected] . pls anybody wt kpmg past question paper, pls share wt me wt those emails.

Activities at the National Assembly in Abuja are currently paralyzed as disengaged staff of the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) protest their sack.
    The aggrieved workers, who stormed the premises of the Assembly in hundreds as early as 6.00am, barricaded the road to the complex, chanting anti-government songs and raining curses and abuses on the Senators and Members House of Representatives for insensitivity to their plight.
    They accused the lawmakers of being biased in the face-off and of failing to do anything to assist them in getting their benefits and entitlements from the management of the NIMC, and vowed to remain at the gates of the National Assembly until their demands were met.
    The protest took a dramatic turn when the protesters also started attacking journalists who came to cover the protest, accusing them of bias in their reporting on the matter.
    As of time of this story, the protesters were still not allowing vehicles into or out of the complex, leaving members of the staff to walk long distances.
    Over 4,000 staff of the NIMC was sacked last year, but their severance allowances and other entitlements were not paid.

@ Soul4love, pls was ur source? Are we still sure dt d exam will hold with dix latest info on ground nw?

Pls is there anyone that knws the NIMC test format? I'm in Akwa Ibom and my test location is Akure. Pls contact me on [email protected] or 08023574525
    BE A VOICE TO THE VOICELESS.

it's seems they are inviting all the people that applied

this is highly unbelievable how can the ask us to choose exam center only for the to do there wish

plz who have idea what we are to expect cos from all indication is gonna be computer base test

@rickkadon, see all d blunder u r postin "who have" if u r'nt contactd afta d test, u 'll say dey r corrupt. Wit dis ur poor use of english, i wonda how u 'll pass aptitude tes. Nigerian graduates abeg

@rickadon, see all d junks u r postin "who have idea" "do there wish" if u r'nt contactd afta d test, u 'll say dey r corrupt. Wit dis ur poor use of english, i wonda how u 'll pass d aptitude tes. Nigerian graduates abeg

pls am nt getting d full text . pls kindly forward the content of d message to this number 08054676604.am patiently waiting

+ Reply
Page 16 of 44 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast