+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Topic: Nimasa aptitude test info!!!

Re: Nimasa aptitude test info!!!

scrol up to d positions i postd up dia. I guess u kan apply 4 d lab stufs dia

@Musco: I need to help me out here: I applied for d position of Statistics officer but I never knew it requires a degree in Statistics and 3-5yrs work experience. Actually, wat I shud av applied for was Admin Officer 'cos I studied ECONOMICS. What do I do in dis instance?

@musco: Pls advise me here: I applied for d post of statistics officer but jst realizd it entails havin a degree in Statistics and 3-5yrs experience. Actually I shud av applied for d post of Admin officer 'cos I studied ECONOMICS but no experience. What will u advise me to do in dis instance?

@musco: Pls advise me here: I applied for d post of statistics officer but jst realizd it entails havin a degree in Statistics and 3-5yrs experience. Actually I shud av applied for d post of Admin officer 'cos I studied ECONOMICS but no wrk experience. What will u advise me to do in dis instance?

u kan stil write d test as an admin officer. D test we wrote today was conductd by renner. Evn at d hall, we were askd if we want to change d positions we applied 4, sum changd dias. So try do so ds satday

@Musco: Thanx for ur response. For those who changed the positions dey applied for, did dey submit another application, jst like we did earlier?

No they didnt. We had different question papers for rating and cadet. So they askd if u applied for rating and wish to change to candidate shld notify them. Sum raisd up dia hands. They took away dia rating papers and gv them cadet papers.
    U guys shld knw ur current affairs.

Musco/ pls wt d way it was organised on saturday, was it possible for ppl that ddnt apply to write d test or did they hv a list they used in checking peeps in? All/ pls was thr anyone that didnt apply that ws able to write d test?

its 101percent possible to gatecrash. No list. Jst b dia wit ur original and photocopies of all ur credentials wit 4 passport photos.

it was wel organised. Ur nt allowed to sit besyd sum1 writing d same position wit u. I gues dats wat they wil do ds saturday. I wrote as a rating, two ppl besyd me are cadets.

Wow! Thanks a lot Muscoe. I culdnt apply at d time cos i hd a lot going on around me then but i rlly want to write d test on 23rd. What was d test like? Did they rlly get to check evry1's certificates and screen ppl out based on it?

@ musco... What time is admin writing , so I can gatecrash, dias no harm in trying..thanks for d heads up, dr

@musco and other cadet & rating wishing u all success......but @ musco can u pls give us an insight to the question setting pls.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast