+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Topic: Nimasa aptitude test info!!!

Re: Nimasa aptitude test info!!!

To me i want to beliv that dis contract that waz given to renner was arangee, i guess rener waz incorporated 4 dis purpose that waz the reason 4 d total failure. Come to tink of it how wil any reasonable recruiting agency who has conducted any test will give d whole of south west a centre knowingfuly wel dat lagos deserve two centre cos of d population. We all know dat south west is one of d region that has highest number of graduate if nt d highest how wil any reason recruiting agency give one centre to d region infact some pple came 4rm kwara state to lag 4 d exam. The reason why pple refuse to leave d exam hall 4 d second batch was bcos d rener lied to us: we that were unable to seat down 4 d first batch was told to go out and that we should stay at d entre door so dat when d first batch are thru we can entre while they exit thru d exit door alas! Renner opend d exit door 4 their candidate and some oda pple to entre thru d exit door b4 they now open entre door. When entre doors were opened d seat has almost been filled up and pple av to stand up there so far rener has betray d trust they av 4 her. I dont blame those pple dat refused to go out again cos d same tin wil stil reocurr and they may end up nt writting d test.

Thief....pure scam or on foolish MLM

Na so e end? na wa o

Guys have anyone heard anytin about last month NIMASA test? Abi na d normal waiting thing..pls ? share any info..big ups

U cant get any news hia..na for national assembly u go visit. Na dia dem dey give employment letters

@All.. Wats d latest update on Renner/Nimasa? Someone wit useful info should pls feed d house.. Gratitude...

Its sad but NIMASA is not recruiting based on merit. The aptitude test was just a charade.

D renner apt test 4 nimasa was just simply a camouflage bcos i gathered frm a ryt source here in abj dat different political list are already flyin arund. Its only God dat wud favour us,lets d hope alive.

Hi. A friend dat we sat 2geda at Lagos center to write NIMASA/Renner test just called me now dat he got a msg frm Renner for an interview slated for next wk saturday. This guy knows nobody but was just lucky. Besides, he applied for a junior staff post wit OND while I applied for a senior one wit BSc and ACA. Let's just be hopeful. May be they are replying junior staff first.

@oma1....did that ur friend saw the IV for d test, or did he gatecrashed?....then how come we all wrote d same test for OND and BSC positions? Jst asking o

@hayjaycity...we applied d same time, i got d iv but he did not. So, he gatecrashed.

@oma1...okay...pls if you get in touch with him/her, I want u to confirm from him if the contents of the interview IV, said something like check your email for a code and more details, coz I herad that some scammers are sending IV to some of dose dat did the test, because am wondering if rennere could conduct an interview on saturday

Helo my felow guys/house,pls blame no1 but our so cald stupid govornment. 4rm wat i hard 4rm nimasa staf.he said dat d may cancel d graduate exams and reconduct it agan. But 4d CADET&RATINGS EXAMS,wil nt b cancel. Dat d wil start sendin alart2sucesful candidat on dat. And d ratings wil start job and d sucesful cadet wil travel2 overseas 2b train dia. Pls lets pray4GOD MERCY ON ME/US

+ Reply
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast