+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: NIGERIAN BREWERIES CALLING 4 APTITUDE TEST

Senior Member oluwagbemiga Adelowo's Avatar

Re: NIGERIAN BREWERIES CALLING 4 APTITUDE TEST

@all: Heads up! Jst got in touch wiv my couz dat wrks @ NB.the test is goin to be GMAT format so I'll suggest dat u guys practise Graphs,Verbal and Diagramatic stuff very well.Speed and precision must be of essence.Workforce are in the habit of lifting questions almost exactly from GMAT.The wise ones 'll go start burning candles now.As dey say, 'God for us all,everyman for himself.Whoever is slow,may d devil take him'
    G

Nawa o nigerian breweries just bone me. Maybe I mistakenly put troublemaker for the application form and fear com catch dem.
    @biggerboyze; wetin you study for school sef? Banking Engineering?

@all; guys make una charge (solve maths / quantitative / graphical / everything) well well o. God go bless una labour with favour.
    Nigerian breweries na beta place o. dem sabi take care of staff, pensioners with dem pikin.

Most importantly make una drink responsibly before the test o.

@gigaleo-Na my oga dem (gzl & ufuoma77) footsteps i dey follow. @Trouble-Am a pure born science catalyst. Any rnx, i dey

Quote Originally Posted by vitalis4reel
    @biggerboize n hand of God.U guyz belong 2 uflp unilever n nt naija breweries.Plz guyz am lost n kind of curious.D NB test u guys re talkin bout is it 4 mgt trainee,is it 4 all discipline or 4 sciences alone n wen was it advertisd,plz help ansa dis questions.Thanks alot.
    @vitsalis 4real..i belong to all the Jobs, not just ulfp...lol...lol....just joking.
    Seriously speaking i still have three jobs in my cart that I am currently in the race for...The first is Unilever, the secon is BAT of which i was called to Abuja for seond test, and this is the third Nigerian Breweries and i know that God is going to give me these jobs that i will be the one choosing that one that i want.
    I know its going to be very stress ful because my unilever interview is on the 24th in Abuja, and this Nigerian Brewries is on the 25th in Lagos. God will help me.

And i think Bigger boyz has answered the question. The job advert was posted on this forum by a member of the house about 4 weeks ago precisely for mgt trainee brewers ( only those in the science field).

I wish everyone invited for this test God's special favour ,and success, and we shall all meet at the top.

d hand of God ,pls how can one access this work force pls help so that i can log in.
    j

Quote Originally Posted by udomahese
    d hand of God ,pls how can one access this work force pls help so that i can log in.
    @udomahese.....if you wer invited for the test, you will have recieved two text messages explaining how to do so.. But let me still explain
    STEP 1: go to the website www.nigeriajobcentre.com/vacancy... Note: the website is a very simple one so even if your browser speed is slow, the webpage will still open

STEP2: TYPE IN YOUR FONE NUMBER and click on the login button in red, after which the webpage will change to a different one
    STEP3: on the nex page, fill out the details of your name, e- mail adress etc in the spaces provided., and finally click on the button that you see.

After which you ill be informed that it has been sent successfully.

NOTE: Iwill strongly dvice that if you wre not invited, dont fill the form, because the webpage will simpl tell you that

"Sorry you have either inserted the wrong phone number or your data is not in our database"

I hope that you find this piece helpful...All the best

@All: i got d txt on wed &proceded 2 registr online d same day, afta which a confirmatory msg displayd, stating dat i wuld get a txt about d tym & venue on or b4 8pm on thurs. Bt up till nw, i av nt got any msg. Has anybody got an sms 4d test venue & time? Pls help a broda oo.

Lafarge calls!

D test venue is ETC centre, 1 Oba Akran, ikeja lagos

@yeggy that is very correct. i just got my own invitation for a test at 1, oba Akran road, Ikeja. my time slot is 2:00pm . My text message dropped in at exactly 8:00pm

They said something like coming with a Valid ID Card, and writing materials.....im just guessing maybe its a written test or who Knows ?

Thanx yeggy & hnd of God. I jst got d txt for 11am @d same venue. I jst hope dis guys ar aware of d enviromntal sanitatn stuff on dt day...

Just got a message from Work force, for those writing in LAGOS, Venue:ETC Centre, Oba Akran, Ikeja Road...Time: 11:00am...So Good luck everyone..cheers

hand of God i gues we wud jam der. all d best folks mine s at 2pm too

has anyone in the house got any further informationa as to the venue and time of the test. Sept 25th is 2mrw!!!

+ Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast