+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: NIGERIAN BREWERIES CALLING 4 APTITUDE TEST

Re: NIGERIAN BREWERIES CALLING 4 APTITUDE TEST

BIGGERBOYZE, IT APPEARS YOU ARE ALWAYZ INVITED FOR EVERY INTERVIEW. THE FEW TIMES I'VE SPENT IN THIS HOUSE, I'VE NOTICED THAT U'RE INVOLVED IN EVERY RECRUITMENT EXERCISE. SO HOW DO U GO ABOUT IT. I CAN REMEBER U WERE THERE AT FRIESLAND CAMPINA.
    FINALLY, I FEAR YOU.

@emjay 007 After entering your fone number and clicking on register, it will take you to another page where you fill in your basic details such as first name, sex, middle name, last name, ans e-mail. after which you click register.

When you have done all these, then you will see a message on the top of the webpage sayin that your registration was successful and that the time and venue will be communicated to you, that is all.... I just registered about 45minutes ago.

I hope this little piece helps those that are having registration problems...

@emjay007-hand of God has said it all. @PREZOK-na Baba God dey do am ooh. Gzl, ufuoma77, will tell better how we do it

@biggerboize n hand of God.U guyz belong 2 uflp unilever n nt naija breweries.Plz guyz am lost n kind of curious.D NB test u guys re talkin bout is it 4 mgt trainee,is it 4 all discipline or 4 sciences alone n wen was it advertisd,plz help ansa dis questions.Thanks alot.

@biggerboyz

Thanx for correcting me cos i actually went 2register at workforce website....it is d Lord's doing and marvelous in our sight!

@all
    What are we expecting

@biggerboyze:I totally concur with PREZOK,You appear 2 be Invited 4 every Test and subsequently Interview,Perhaps u are a 1st class graduate 4rm Oxford or Cambridge!...Moreso u seem 2 kno all the modules Operandi of all these companies..wts the secret i ll like 2 see da content of ur CV if u dont mind...lol,and let me also add by saying...I FEAR U OOO!!

@Vitalis4real-Dont b confused. I still hv unilever running 4me & dis NB is diff. its 4sciences & was posted in dis forum

@ the hand of God, u r truly d hand of God... God bless u plenty plenty... Amen

@Amaka nwa- ur welcome dearie. I wish i had d faintest idea of wat d workforce test format luks lyk. I'd send u a PM

@Pangizee-No fear my guy, na God dey do am. i just b one block head guy from one glorified sec sch from d east cost-lol

@biggerboyze:I totally concur with PREZOK,U must be a 1st class graduate 4rm Oxford or Cambridge to be called at every test &subsequently Interviews..Moreso u seem 2 kno da Modules Operandi governing recruitment of these companies..wts da secret?ll like 2 see da content of ur CV anyway lol.

@all, anyone with info on likely questions should please help the house. Thanks and God bless

@ all: Dont you guys know that biggerboyze is only play acting his name. As a bigger boy na only mega companies go dey call am 4 test and interviews...abi no be so,my guy. Biggerboyze don collext the baton fron gzl.
    I got 2 texts dis morning and i just registerd just d way hand of God described it. Wish you all the best of luck.
    @ biggerboyze:Guy u are hot. Nofin do u jare. U dey give sum pple inspiration. Keep it up. And wateva u hav to share with amy nwa,u can share with us as well...no be only amy nwa dey hia o.
    @ prezok: Guy nobody is guaranteed of the job yet so hav dis on the back of ur mind before u make ur trip. Just pray u go all the way. As the saying goes "if you fail to try u are only trying to fail"

+ Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast