+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: NETS-Your comments, Your Experience.

Re

"FISHING" NETS, PUT UR CASH N ITS GOING DOWN D OCEAN. If there is anybody wit a job from NETS speakout now or 4eva remain silent. Wasted my time last yr. MAY GOD 4GIVE UNA

Re: NETS-Your comments, Your Experience.

this people are nothing but thiefs this is day light robbery is only a fool dat will fall down twice on thesame spot last year they collected our money for nothing sake after the fake test they never do anything until this year again they are around to come and reap from where they did not sow

house, plsssssssssss, all on ur heels! ensure u don't by error give it a thinking consideration! It is purely a legalised way of robbing poor jobless youths of their feeding allawi!
    It is quite unforfunate dat d programme is supposedly affiliated to the federal govt. Not a surprise anyway, if the likes of FRSC and NDLEA can be tagging prices to recruitment how much more this so called NETS!

The last time, they charged a 100 naira per registration. And guess what? millions of jobless Nigerians registered and they rolled in for themselve millions of naira from that, giving no body job! Now in less than a year, they are out again with their fictitious promises, charging 1800 naira more multiplied by say 20 million pple! Obviously, these pple are out to milk completely dry Nigerian young youths! And indeed, it is a sad and black period in the land.

Lastly, I like to let as many as wld listen know dat it is a non-profitable venture! On the examination day, their site will hardly open and if by chance it does, u will not be able to answer 30% of the Qs b4 d tym will elapse, no mata ur intelligence!

Plsssssss, desperate job seekers, stay away from these enemies of progress and save d little u have! God will definitely mk a way for us all.

I luv this house!

here we go again.... when will this type of extortion stop in Nigeria? God, na your hand I dey oooooooooooooooo
    I

@ all,i dont want to sound like am vouching for Nets.I just want to share my experience and i will try to be objective.December 5 2009 ws d day Nets had their 1st online test,d same day Wapco had their test at Trade fair here in lagos.To be candid i never took them serious because of the mind set that i had then that any recruitment that requires money is fraudulent,in a nutshell i did d test that day & people around me had problems with the test but when it was my turn it ws perfect,so i scored 56% and was calld for the 2nd test which i did with others at their office at Isheri road,ojodu.I had 4 solid months of training with them,i can bet it with you that they are real.But this is where my objectivity comes in,when you register for the program you will pass thru two stressful tests and after the training their will be some assessment before your internship placement.Their assessment ws very practical and tough especially for network engineers & PM guys but like half of us made it in lagos centre to the placement.The other point that i think people should know is that companies dont pay much to interns but after your internship if u impress u will stand a chance of being retained.Finally and of primary importance NETS is good for people that have no solid experience or training since they finish NYSC,bcos they train people well.N.B:The Director general of NDE visited us during our training here in lagos.If anybody need any further clarification i will make mysef available for response.

Still wondering y a nation's parastatal wishing to reduce unemployment will do so by requesting the same applicants to pay 4 services. Probably 2 reduce the number of those subscribing 2 the scheme. But, does that solve the problem? Oh! Mayb it's to fan the corruption that has been fueling the unemployment.

@ meetolu @abadom @justice 400 @osinigben and others.It is a fact that these people are just here to feed on the unemployed.But if we dont fight, who will fight for us.Let us all form an alliance and make a case with the ICPC.A time has come for all this to stop.Let us know the percentage of people that were employed afterall and compare it with the ones that applied. First, we may have to apply so that we can know their sceme and use it to nail them.I bet you guys, if we come together we will make the whole lot of difference.We cannot afford to fight from our closet.That may not work.Let us come together ,form a team and make a case with them.We need to know cos it's our money they are using to run their so called program that iis only meant to benefit them.

Well, my experience last year during the exam was very bad ... i vertually had all my questions posted without the any options for answers... what a national exam it was...What makes my heart bleeds is the fact that this year they are asking for my money before rendering me(us , i beg your pardon) their service. It seems this is now a new trend among govt. parastatals. FRSC #1000, NDLEA #1500, NETS #1000 Before you know it NEPA our PHCN will join the list. WETIN DEY HAPPEN! Somebody tell me the use of these monies. They are ripping us off... Well, My ADVICE, NYSC CORP MEMBERS gather #20000 TO APPLY FOR FEDERAL JOBS OR ELSE...I'm off to see where to gather the money for them, when the road gets tough the tough gets tougher. My story go change this year...dem like am or not. Please get yours.

Tanx guys 4 ur contribution so far.Plz, keep the comments coming in.This will help us to make the right decision.
    O

This is my story!!! Actually,i was opportuned 2 write the last exam and scored 46% which was nt upto what they needed but the fact is that once u're able 2 login and start answering the questions,u're nt allowed 2 make changes 2 the answers u think are nt correct or 2 refresh the page. Anyone u thick dissapears automatically and u're given lesser time 2 answer about 60-100 questions. This time around i think they are out to make cool money. Dearest housemates,i think we need to shine our eyes.

@topsytoppy-Is it justifiable 2extort N1000 from Nigerians 2undergo up2 4series of assesments 4just an intern placement?

@topsytoppy-Al these while i neva knew NETS was just 4intern placement rather dan land u a job as dey hv misled us 2bliv

Tanx a million folks.Your input so far has been helpful and revealing,plz keep them coming.
    O

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12