+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: NETS-Your comments, Your Experience.

NETS-Your comments, Your Experience.

Plz, leave comments here If you have any previous experience or contact with this programme.What can you say about It?
    O

Re: NETS-Your comments, Your Experience.

I've not had any experience with them but I think the process might be transparent this time around considering the fact that it will be an online test and you get to see your result immediately after completing the test.
    Grace upon grace...I'm favoured.

i wrote the last exam.the problem i had was that my first ten questionsb came with answers while others came without answers options.it was still online exam which was difficult to log in that day.

Dey hv a page on fb. D kind curse wey Nigerians curse dem in d last online test, walahi, i tink sey dey 4don fold by now

It seems they have gotten thier house in order now. Last time out i was mad at them. Wouldn't hurt to give it a try. Thier site looks convincing.
    The heights you attain is a factor of your belief and attitude. Greatness is yours; how much do you want it?

You have 2 pay 1000 naira to write the exam......

Last time, the exam had problems opening and when it did, some of the questions and options wasnt showing. Also,i didnt start and immdiately my exam page closed down 'thanking me for completing the test' that i didnt answer upto 6 questions. Right now,am still contemplating whether to forget it or borrow money to register. Though if i get awoof moni,i will try registering. Hopefully,they may be transparent.

Pls can anybody give me the test format..
    [email protected]

Haa haa! Here they are again,they are back to reap from unsuspected job seekers again, this folks are nothing but high tech corporate thiefs:the one you may call 419. Imagine what they did last year. Imagine this,try and picture this in your mind, they design a very convincing website with all the Government and corporate logos(Nobody from the organizations involve cares or monitor the use of this logos) you can think of ,run ads on every media. all for what? to directing pple to a website that looks so true but not functioning(if you did the test you now develop false hope:they 'll call you= u've been left hanging) all they want is the money you want to pay them .Someone said you'll have to pay N1000. their mouth is now wide. last year it was N100 channeled thru the gsm networks.

Can any body care to ask them were did all that money go? for example Calculate it N100 by just 36000 applicants ooooo you see.

I stand to be corrected.Let anybody who gat job thru them come forth.
    If nobody is doing anything about the likes of Esterbreakthru haha! give urself brain. Spread this as far as you can.

they made a hell of money last year with many people so this year they increased the amount to N1000.whether by recharge card or bank payment, i ain't pay anything simple

HOUSE are u saying nobody got anything from this NETS stuff, from my own view i tot those are 4 real.plsssssssssssss anybody that has benefitted from this programme should come or we have to take it to ICPC..........who is with me on this

Net is fake, they are not real. they are out to exploit job seekers.

nets or what do you call it.ministry of youth and whatever, staff members are thieves.this is exploitation of highest order.if you pay this time you're on your owm,o y o.they made more than 3billion last year.if you gain anything,come up to tell us.we have opened our eyes.oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast