+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: NDIC 2010 Supplementary Recruitment Interview: Results ansd All

Re: NDIC 2010 Supplementary Recruitment Interview: Results ansd All

DEAR MR T-CANN,

IT IS NOT IN MY CHARACTER TO TRADE WORDS WITH UNCULTURED PEOPLE LIKE YOU IN THIS TYPE OF FORUM. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER FOR YOU TO GO BACK AND READ MY PREVIOUS CONTRIBUTIONS ON THIS THREAD TO ADDRESS THE AREAS WHERE YOU HAVE BEEN FOUND WANTING IF TRUELY YOU ARE A COMRADE YOU CLAIMED TO BE..THAT IS THE TRUE SPIRIT OF COMRADESHIP.

ASKING ME TO KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT EPITOMISED THE FACT THAT YOU ARE NOT ONLY AN INGRATE BUT ALSO A GHETO COMERADE...

OK..YOU ARE NO LONGER BUSY?...YOU NOW HAVE TIME TO ABUSE PEOPLE...MIND YOU!!!..THE GLORY YOU WANT TO CLAIM FOR STARTING THIS BLOG DOES NOT BELONG TO YOU...

CAN YOU LISTEN TO YOURSELF?.....Where were you when we started d popular NDIC thread? answer me...

HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY THE ADMINISTRATOR OF THE BLOG,SIR?....OR WHAT DO YOU EXPECT THE ADMINISTRATOR TO SAY FOR GIVEN YOU THE OPPORTUNITY OF MEETING WITH LIKEMINDS TO SHARE IDEAS.

YOUR KIND OF QUESTION SO PAROCHIAL AND SELFISH...IT IS LIKE ASKING OBAMA WHERE HE WAS WHEN AMERICA WAS DISCOVERED..OR ASKING GOODLUCK JONATHAN WAS IN 1914 WHEN NIGERIA WAS AMALGAMATED.

MR. EVER-BUSY, JUST GO BACK TO YOUR WORK..YOUR ATTENTION IS NO LONGER REQUIRED HERE...IF ONLY YOU HAVE A CONSCIENCE.

Re:

Tru talk...mayor,dnt mind dat empty Tommato Cann,he seem to b makin abusive comments afta joinin ndic,an act unbecoming of an alunmi applicant,i hav told him to emulate the virtues of biggerboyze hu's already an ambassador @baker hughes. All hopefuls expect yr miracles soon dnt b botherd by d negative comments of a mere insane mortal. Gudluck

These are all hot airs. I guess everyone needs everyone here. Why and how can we quarrel and call people we've never met names coz some are 'in' and some are not? Come on guys, let's sheathe our swords and go back to the message. May I therefore, on behalf of all those who have caused anyone of us pain, injury or anger, apologise for "our" actions and plead for forgiveness. Let's share information not confrontation. Let there be a ceasefire please.

Re:

U hav said it al celemel,i hope those havin d trait of name callin wil turn a new leaf henceforth. One luv!.

Re

Point blankly TCANN I'm disappointed! There is no need tradin words here i held u in high esteem but too bad dis attitude is not it at all, no matter wot don't ever tell anyone to shutup, u r fortunate doesnt mean u shld be rude 2 pple, remember u were once an applicant n it cld be frustratin waitin 4 somethin u r hopeful abt. Pls lets caution our language on dis forum.

Every body on this trend, i greet you all. This is the first time am contributing on this trend so am going to go straight to the point. T cann and others who have been sucessful, please take it easy. If guys on this trend ask for information and you dont really have any, simply tell the house that you dont have any information. No body will kill you for that. The problem was that you guys were just silent and replies like we are now in house staffs and you cannot divulge any information, is not really the best. Although i never contributed earlier, i can still remember T- cann that you even asked questions like WHAT IS THE PACKAGE OF NDIC. you were so keen then to know every thing about NDIC only to get there and be very quiet about information. I think thats why guys like LAGOSMAYOR and MP4 were not really happy.
    Finally, please all aggreived parties should take it easy and lets not lose focus of what this trend is about. I have information from a reliable source that NDIC has sent the 2010 supplementary list to Federal Character Commission. I dont know the number on the list, i only know that the list has been sent to FCC so if any body knows some one in FCC, please try and contact the person to know when the list will be sent back to NDIC. Once again, i greet all of you guys.
    l

For those NDIC hopefuls, Good news.Offer letters of the 2010 supplementary list are ready. the letters are to be dispatched by monday morning. resumption date is 22/11/2010. i pray that all the NDIC hopefuls get theirs. GOD BLESS.
    l

Re:

Amen o! Congrats to al succesful hse mbers. Remember to b 'insiders' 4 d hse.

Na wa o! Finally! For those who are successful, please share your testimonies. The letters I guess, are already with the courier company. One love @all.

Its true i read d letter from a friend who collected his on satuarday from an insider

has any body received his/her letter? .why is every body quiet?

house,please wat is happening? have been waiting for the letter or at least for someone to say he/she has collected;please when u get yours,let the house know....we are3 still waiting....could it be the dispatching agents have not received the letters?

@BLUES111..Good to hear such a good news from you
    "For those NDIC hopefuls, Good news.Offer letters of the 2010 supplementary list are ready. the letters are to be dispatched by monday morning. resumption date is 22/11/2010. i pray that all the NDIC hopefuls get theirs. GOD BLESS"

Good to hear such a good newss from you..The story is true oooo and I can as well confirm that becos my cousin confirmed to me that the letter was delievered to her on in our house in Garki on Teusday and Lo and Behold..It was the long awaited letter from NDIC since February,2009.

Though, I have been out of Naija for some time I shall be back in FCT by weekend to provide the house with further information I could gather from her.

I wish other awaiting hopefuls a very quick delievery of you letters to you all.Congrats once again...It pays to keep the hope alive..Happy for you all.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12