+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: NDIC 2010 Supplementary Recruitment Interview: Results ansd All

NDIC 2010 Supplementary Recruitment Interview: Results ansd All

The 2010 employment interview was concluded on saturday August 7, 2010. Lets share info about the outcome and keep monitoring on here. Also, those already successful in the 2009 exercise and are due for documentation from 16/8/2010 should please keep others posted. We shall get there.

Re: NDIC 2010 Supplementary Recruitment Interview: Results ansd All

Everywhere is so so so quiet.

I did my interview in abj.I was supoosed to be interviewed by 11 a.m on august 5, however I was not interviewed till around 5 p.m, it was a test of my patience. The interview was very intense for me, alot of technical questions were asked which i did my very best to respond. I do not know when the successfull candidates will be contacted, but, i feel it will be soon.@ celemel, did you take the interview as well ? I feel you starting this particular thread is a good idea, weldone. We that are supplimentary hopefulls, should come together and share info concerning the ongoing NDIC recruitment, hence, latest updates would be most welcome.
    My congratulations to T-cann et al, who have already resumed at NDIC. Hope to see you guys soon.Pls since you guys are already part of the system, kindly bring us info about the supplimentary recruitment.Good luck, and may God bless us all.

@Robi:
    Am a hopeful too. The current set is just 134! Such a small number, out of 10,000 that took the first test. It's incredible and stunning!

I AGREE IN TOTALITY WITH CELEMEL..WE THE HOPEFULS SHOULD KEEP THE BLOG ALIVE AS USUAL..I AM MUCH MORE CONCERNED THAT WE ARE NOT GETTING REGULAR INFOMATION AS IT USED TO BE.

IRONICALY,I THINK WE SHOULD EVEN HAVE MORE ACCURATE & CURRENT INFO MORE THAN BEFORE..NOW THAT WE ARE PRIVILEDGED TO HAVE OUR COLEAGUES WHO HAVE EXPERIENCED SIMILAR ANXIETY BEFORE CROSSINGG TO THOTHER SIDE OF THE BRIDGE.

WE REALLY HOPE THEY WOULD NOT BEHAVE LIKE THE TYPICAL NIGERIAN POLITICIAN WHO WILL ASSOCIATE & EMPHATISE WITH YOUR COURSE BEFORE ELECTION AND WHEN HE FINALLY GET TO THE GOVERNMENT, HE WOULD CHANGE THE TUNE OF THE MUSIC.

BUT EITHER WAY..LET THOSE WHO STILL BELIEVE IN THIS COURSE CONTINUE TO CONTRIBUTE MEANINGFUL INFO. WE SHALL GET THERE SOON. THE GIOD WHO DID IT FOR THE FIRST BATCH PEOPLE IS STILL ON THRONE AND WOULD ANSWER OUR OWN PRAYER VERY SOON..WE SHALL GET THERE TOOO....I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!

Re

@celemel n lagos mayor pls how did u guys apply for this NDIC job?

Re: NDIC 2010 Supplementary Recruitment Interview: Results and All

@Maybaby:
    The job hunt started since february 2009. It' been a very long wait indeed!

WTF is happening?

Quote Originally Posted by celemel
    WTF is happening?
    MY BRODA .PEOPLE HAVE GONE 2 ENJOY D SALAH BREAK SO NOTHING IS HAPPENING.LET ME USE THE OPPORTUNITY 2 WISH ALL NDIC MUSLIM HOPEFULS
    HAPPY EID EL MALLUD.
    G

I hear, it's happening soon

Celemel my man ! Its been quite some time, so nice to hear from you once again, would you care to explain what you actually mean by 'its happening soon', could you please shed more light on that.Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by robinmosi
    I did my interview in abj.I was supoosed to be interviewed by 11 a.m on august 5, however I was not interviewed till around 5 p.m, it was a test of my patience. The interview was very intense for me, alot of technical questions were asked which i did my very best to respond. I do not know when the successfull candidates will be contacted, but, i feel it will be soon. @ celemel, did you take the interview as well ? I feel you starting this particular thread is a good idea, weldone. We that are supplimentary hopefulls, should come together and share info concerning the ongoing NDIC recruitment, hence, latest updates would be most welcome.
    My congratulations to T-cann et al, who have already resumed at NDIC. Hope to see you guys soon.Pls since you guys are already part of the system, kindly bring us info about the supplimentary recruitment.Good luck, and may God bless us all.
    @robinson and everybody
    God willing, i will share whatever i hear with you guys here, to the best of my knowledge- I did benefitted from a gathering like this some months ago, in my quest to get into NDIC, i will not turn my back here bcos am already in- NO!!
    Just keep praying and keep your hears on the ground if you re really passionate about getting it- it may sound like a cliche, but i know very soon, you will all share your experience of how powerful and God-influenced your admission into the NDIC was.

God bless you all and fulfill your dreams in line with his will for your lives. amen!!

Quote Originally Posted by LAGOSMAYOR
    I AGREE IN TOTALITY WITH CELEMEL..WE THE HOPEFULS SHOULD KEEP THE BLOG ALIVE AS USUAL..I AM MUCH MORE CONCERNED THAT WE ARE NOT GETTING REGULAR INFOMATION AS IT USED TO BE.

IRONICALY,I THINK WE SHOULD EVEN HAVE MORE ACCURATE & CURRENT INFO MORE THAN BEFORE..NOW THAT WE ARE PRIVILEDGED TO HAVE OUR COLEAGUES WHO HAVE EXPERIENCED SIMILAR ANXIETY BEFORE CROSSINGG TO THOTHER SIDE OF THE BRIDGE.

WE REALLY HOPE THEY WOULD NOT BEHAVE LIKE THE TYPICAL NIGERIAN POLITICIAN WHO WILL ASSOCIATE & EMPHATISE WITH YOUR COURSE BEFORE ELECTION AND WHEN HE FINALLY GET TO THE GOVERNMENT, HE WOULD CHANGE THE TUNE OF THE MUSIC.

BUT EITHER WAY..LET THOSE WHO STILL BELIEVE IN THIS COURSE CONTINUE TO CONTRIBUTE MEANINGFUL INFO. WE SHALL GET THERE SOON. THE GIOD WHO DID IT FOR THE FIRST BATCH PEOPLE IS STILL ON THRONE AND WOULD ANSWER OUR OWN PRAYER VERY SOON..WE SHALL GET THERE TOOO....I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!
    LagosMayor or whatever you call yourself, keep your mouth shut. the likes of you and MP4 kinda just bring out head shaking for you. What's really your problem?

Where were you when we started d popular NDIC thread? answer me.
    Now that you have a stake by beencalled for supplimentaries, you ve gone about spilling gibbrish from your mouth, 1/4 of what you dont have an idea about,.....BE VERY CAREFUL AND GROW UP!!

Your screen name showed up for the very 1st time on NDIC issue after the second test and interview,
    Do you have an idea at all? you people just come here and try to disparage people's names bcos of your selfish end-reasons.

Have you had to wait 1 and half years to get the job yet? Celemel has been in this struggle way b4 you you surfaced. Impatient people like you are just funny, Is it not the same NDIC we are inside you re trying to gain access to? Why make enemies for yourself b4 actually getting to a place?
    i just see the level of reasoning of people like you, but if one keeps keeping mute for you, people might start thinking that your foolish utterances re actually true.

Go and read my advise to MP4 on the other NDIC thread. May God grant you the understanding that you badly need.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast