+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Topic: NBC TEST on Tuesday (14-12-2010). SECOND TEST ON SATURDAY- 29-01-2011.

Re: NBC TEST on Tuesday (14-12-2010). RESULTS OUT.........

I scored 6, and also got the same text as everyone else. Lets just pray for the best in 2011.
    May God grant all our heart desires.

@honeygal, we were sent text messages. The message on their site has not bn updated.
    May God grant all our heart desires.

Re: Ok

Quote Originally Posted by dannyyweb
    Guy ur headline said NBC test result is out n u are saying about d test does not make any point next time try to post current info
    If U've been following this thread U'll know its been on since they called for test. Test scores were released this afternoon.
    So dannyweb, pls open your eyes and read well before posting replies(no offence). ALL THE BEST.

Quote Originally Posted by kingsdon
    Pls house i saw that i have two messages,but dont know how to access it.Help
    The messages you saw on your web page is a notification for vacancy.
    The test score was sent through SMS and it has not been posted on their career site yet.
    We will surely get there

Fellow housemate,d cut-off is 6.less than 6 is out,moreso pple wit 6 nd above must meet their conditns(2.2 nd nysc).i scored 4.all d best 2 pple with 6 nd above.thanx

^^^
    if u know u did well why nt wait 4 them 2 contact u? It is their call u know...

@mr contact..u wont stop making one laugh..wonder why pple cld nt answer inspite ur changing post.simple logic tells u to do ur research in nbc website.nobody spoonfeed again

From what i gathered, its like no one has been called from Abuja and Benin centres. So if U wrote your in any of those centres just be calm and keep praying.
    Pls lets give updates as soon as someone from those centres receives the SMS.

See U all @ d TOP.......
    We will surely get there

thanks Leggie, i guess you and tuttyfruity are the only guys who made it to the next stage so far. waiting on Abuja.

@Leggie and tuttyfruity: how was the test for you guys. how many questions where you able to answer and how did you rate your self (your chances/score) then?

@pewekac.gud ?.i did my exams in lagos around 8pm.wat i did was rubbish.i was waitin 2 si zero.2 my sur,prize i got 4.hw?.if u ave d txt.kindly read it again.it isnt abt d score man.we dnt knw wat dey r realy up 2.y wastin resource 2 pple who got less den 6?nt everybdy got d txt?moreso,d txt has meaningS.nt over yet man!

Quote Originally Posted by kennygambus
    @pewekac.gud ?.i did my exams in lagos around 8pm.wat i did was rubbish.i was waitin 2 si zero.2 my sur,prize i got 4.hw?.if u ave d txt.kindly read it again.it isnt abt d score man.we dnt knw wat dey r realy up 2.y wastin resource 2 pple who got less den 6?nt everybdy got d txt?moreso,d txt has meaningS.nt over yet man!
    lets hope so oh. Scored 4 n Had d same thinking also. May God help us all.

Now that our hopes are high, lets discuss about the interview TIPS .
    Pls anyone with past experience of NBC interview Whats their pay structure like?? ANSWERS PLEASE!!!

See U all @ the TOP.
    We will surely get there

after digging up old posts from n.a.iraland this are some of the things i found

abayd

Re: Nbc Has Called For Interview
    « #3 on: May 01, 2008, 05:41 PM »

PLEASE, WHAT COURSE DID YOUR COUSIN STUDY?COS I WAS TOLD THAT I PASSED THE TEST(6/10) AND AM YET TO BE CALLED. SO I WAS WONDERING IF HE READ ENGINEERING OR NOT, PLEASE REPLY
    Report to moderator Logged
    seby (m)
    Nigeria

Re: Nbc (coca Cola) Intreview
    « #5 on: October 24, 2007, 06:53 PM »

vick,
    the interview is basically about your leadership skills. how you have led a team in various circumstances. You would be required to give real life situations about some of them, the action you took and the results gotten. The interviwers are quite friendly and will make you feel at home, so no stress. There is no question about the organisation.
    Well, good luck to you and the other and hope to see you when we resume work.
    resumption date has been shifted to 19th Nov so as to give those who have jobs enough time to resign.
    folabim (f)
    Nigeria

Re: Nbc Pay
    « #2 on: November 23, 2007, 02:47 PM »

You have to look very well before you leap, if u are planning to work with NBC my advice to u is dat u should not work in sales. I was once with them. my experience was horrifying, u can confirm from another NBC staff that u know in sales if u do not believe me. NBC sales is modern slavery. Of course dey will attract you with a fat salary but instead for the salary to grow it will continue to fall year in year out.

My dear there is so much to it than what i have just told u.

Look else were.

Gud luck
    ekwenchi

Re: Nbc Pay
    « #6 on: April 06, 2009, 03:06 PM »

Hi All,

NBC PLC runs a graduate trainee program annually where 30 persons are chosen out of the bunch that write the 2 tests and undergo 3 interviews. More than half of this number are allocated to Commercial/Sales and this department is for the strong at heart.

At present the Graduate trainees earn N128,000 (including N7100 = 9 cases of Coca Cola products), and due to union action this amount may increase.

After a successful 6 months intensive plant experience, you are confirmed as a staff.

I was a graduate trainee as at 2007, and a staff and promoted. NBC PLC is a good career foundation for any graduate because you learn people management and teamwork, which are soft skills we don't learn in school. Also in the event a person leaves NBC PLC they always move higher, cause we are rated highly.

Their recruitment process can be quite elongated, i have seen where a person had an interview in 2005 and was called in 2008.

+ Reply
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast