+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: National Bureau of Statistics (NBS)

Re: National Bureau of Statistics (NBS)

the is unavailable now

I used my nokia mobile browser 2 apply and it was successful. I receivd d registration id nd a note telling me d aplication was sucesful but i'm yet 2 receive an email 2 dat effect! Should i reaply? Pls someone shd respond!

im havin problem filling the form. The page is not opening

Quote Originally Posted by DONF View Post
    I can assure you guys that this NBS stuff is a scam.
    Firstly when i tried logging in to the site https://recruitment.nbs.gov.ng/index.php I was warned by my browser that the site is not a trusted one.
    I then Googled National Bureau of Statistics and I couldn't find any vacancy nor a place to apply.
    I then compared the two sites critically and i found out that one looks more authentic in terms of its quality.
    On NBS original website you can navigate through the site but you cant do that on the one we use for applying.
    On NBS original site, by the right pane you will see the time and date as it were, but its not so on the suspected clone site.
    Finally, I can assure you that NBS would never send any mail with a yahoo domain name. Check your inbox its [email protected] or thereabout.All their mails should and must be with their own domain name not a yahoo or gmail etc.
    So therefore my country people if anybody say make una com pay money make una hold quick conversation with una legs o!
    Hi,I agree with u dat thrs no vacancy posted on NBS home page,but my friend's dad is a director there and I asked him about it.he comfirmed it and also said I shld kip d ref nos.if its a scam why wuld a director thr ask for d ref nos?

Quote Originally Posted by sleeklynn View Post
    Hi,I agree with u dat thrs no vacancy posted on NBS home page,but my friend's dad is a director there and I asked him about it.he comfirmed it and also said I shld kip d ref nos.if its a scam why wuld a director thr ask for d ref nos?
    U re right. This is not a Scam, d advert is appeared on Daily Sun Newspaper, Friday June 3, 2011.

Sorry!! "D advert appeared on Daily Sun Newspaper, Friday June 3, 2011" Page 36.

Quote Originally Posted by oriaifo View Post
    No acknowledgment response when u successfully apply for what d u guys get as response or there were no response just like mine.

Pls let the forum members know how it was wit ur own application after submission.

THANX

I got an email as a response giving me an ID, telling me my user name and password that i registered with.

hello house,after completing my application it gave me this message without the infos(reg.ID,Aplic Name,Email Address &Password),can i reapply?
    Application Status :Successful
    Your account was created. Check your e-mail for details.

Below is your registration details. Please take note of the registration ID, and other parameters on this page. The registration ID will be required in monitoring your application progress. You can copy all information for future use or print the registration slip through the print slip link below.

Print Slip

At the Lord's appointed time,what will be will be.Let us trust in HIM!

Quote Originally Posted by kanock View Post
    hello house,after completing my application it gave me this message without the infos(reg.ID,Aplic Name,Email Address &Password),can i reapply?
    Application Status :Successful
    Your account was created. Check your e-mail for details.

Below is your registration details. Please take note of the registration ID, and other parameters on this page. The registration ID will be required in monitoring your application progress. You can copy all information for future use or print the registration slip through the print slip link below.

Print Slip
    Hi if u try reapplyin,it wld tell u d user already exists,except u use anoda email add difrnt frm d first one u used..

@sleeklynn, u hav to re apply with another email for its highly essential that u get ur reg id and i believe the problem y it display lik dat is due to their own site been jam-packed wit lot of application for try it again probably when its less busy. ok! But remember wit another email.

The problem with the form is that the LGA is not loading. I need help on our to resolve this problem.Time wait for no man.Who knows...................

gr8 job kings...appreci8!

If u say its scam, dnt apply! I hv applied successfully.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast