+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: National Bureau of Statistics (NBS)

Re: National Bureau of Statistics (NBS)

i just tried it again now buh its still not working. sumbody help!!!!!!!

@Oraifo, did u get any get to copy the registration details...mine is displaying nothing ...no mail has been sent to me either..

I applied successfully and they sent me a confirmation mail.

I just registered successfully nw and even have to register 4 a friend, jst keep on trying it will surely go. All da best house.

@ijeomahruth,

its might b ur browser for when i use mozila there was no acknowledgment message let alone response when i finish appling but when i switched to internet explorer everything went on well for its loaded successful with all icons showin even the local govt and i got my registration id and mail frm them acknowledging my application.

So d problem might b ur browser for go to another cafe or probably use another system. But ensure that u get the acknowledgment message and also message to ur inbox after applying.

pls any one wit info when the application will close? pls let us know...

ijeomahruth, d problem might be ur browser or system for try changin or switching to another system or browser and u will definitely see d difference.

Ensure that u see or get ur reg id after applying for they will display it and also inbox u.

Anyone wit info on d date when the application will close. Pls let us know.

oh tanks, i suceeded in applying yesterday with explorer as u said

Pls someone should assist me,I have been trying to apply to na avail.pls is it that you must register,obtain a password b/4 applying or just applying straight away.pls someone shld assist me.Tell me how to go about it cos after filling the form,it brings me back to the empty page.Again what's the age format its giving me issues plsssss assist me dear honourables.....lol

@CAGO,

d problem should be with their NBS server for it seem so many applicants applying at d same time for have been applyin for some friends and when i am done there is no acknowledgement or reg id which is not suppose to be so. Thus i believe it have to do with their NBS server or website for is as if they are having issues/problem, dat is y its acting like that BUT IT MIGHT ALSO B D SERVER DAT ONE IS USING.

I suggest u give it time when it might be rectified/corrected or probably when d site is less busy which will be early part of d morning or late at nite.

Anyone wit info when the application will come to a close, pls let us know.

Pls what I'm saying is this
    Must the applicant register with the site,obtain a login ID with which to apply for the job or is it a straight process pls someone should assist me so that I'L know what to do,I've been trying it but not yet successful hence this clarion call for asisstance from those that have successfully applied.Again what's the age format pls assist me house.....

Hmmm,pls guys check their site,is going now to my surprise,I even used my phone to apply now after trying it out for some days now & to the glory of God got the confirmation& ID Code displayed&was asked to check my email for further details,all details complete.so pls for those finding it difficult check it now&apply.

I just applied now.

I can assure you guys that this NBS stuff is a scam.
    Firstly when i tried logging in to the site https://recruitment.nbs.gov.ng/index.php I was warned by my browser that the site is not a trusted one.
    I then Googled National Bureau of Statistics and I couldn't find any vacancy nor a place to apply.
    I then compared the two sites critically and i found out that one looks more authentic in terms of its quality.
    On NBS original website you can navigate through the site but you cant do that on the one we use for applying.
    On NBS original site, by the right pane you will see the time and date as it were, but its not so on the suspected clone site.
    Finally, I can assure you that NBS would never send any mail with a yahoo domain name. Check your inbox its [email protected] or thereabout.All their mails should and must be with their own domain name not a yahoo or gmail etc.
    So therefore my country people if anybody say make una com pay money make una hold quick conversation with una legs o!

+ Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast