+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: MY NETS XPERIENCE

@nadneth

One of the questions in d questionaire made me suspect dat the training will not be absoutely free 'How much can you afford 4 a skill acquisition training?' NETS they tried in keeping job seeks to warm their brains today.so never forget today 5th Dec. 2009.I even assisted a middle aged woman who scored 16.33% she is a teacher but needs a better offer.May GOD save this world.Cybercafes made it today,MTN & ZAIN has made it and NETS eat the fatest bone.Nigerian Graduates do you want NETS to continue? ''Strongly agree''
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

Re: MY NETS XPERIENCE

Its just like NIIT they will promise u scholarship and after they will ask u to pay reduced fees that will blow off ya head> Nothing is free in NIgeria.

dont understand d process...did d exam and answered d questions nd guess wat i got 0% is dat possible?

Quote Originally Posted by maymartins
    Its just like NIIT they will promise u scholarship and after they will ask u to pay reduced fees that will blow off ya head> Nothing is free in NIgeria.
    My brother na true u talk. Even nothing is free in Freetown!
    In everything you do,always try to be at the top, because the bottom is always overcrowded

Mine was terrible, was only able to answer 6 questions before the site got stuck. I closed the window and went about my morning chores, only to return to the site to find i scored 5%. Its sad and unfair, but I take it in good faith because there are greater things ahead.

Robinmosi

I beg make una close this NETS chapter.Those wey dem say pass why dey go come write another test?How many self get 50% and above.They don do wetin dey want.Na Nigerian graduates dey cause this thing by patronizing dem.Next time make una remember UNIVERSAL TELECOM and this NETS.Although NETS even set test but UNIVERSAL TELECOM who sia.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

House!!! but how long can we continue in this mess? defrauding poor graduate of the little, pple manage to give to them. the test was a terrible experience. i can write a whole lot of story from. it actually tells me that not everything call test, we should participate in. NETS is a 419 initiative.

I was able to read the first 5 question and gamble through the entire process without question but options.

House i still managed to score 45%. I THINK I AM A GOOD GAMBLER

NETS

i only did the comprehension part and the
    site went hanging.i waited for 2hrs and i had
    to log off.i tire booh....... i sored 10%

a good number of those dat wrote d tests would pass and then u would be told to bring some 100k plus for training. I did d test organised by IAES last year and the tuition was scary.
    It is well

Believe me, I do understand the pain one has to go through to secure a job. NETS, from my own view, is a way to depress the feelings of applicants like us. I got 50% on the dot but I am still very skeptical about this programme. Must recruitment be this life-tasking.
    You get stronger anytime that you don't give in.

i scored 33.3% dos nt feel like a pass mark 2 me
    Be good at all times...

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12