+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: MY NETS XPERIENCE

MY NETS XPERIENCE

i did d nets exam off hand. Houes!, i could only read two comprehension passages after whch i was only seeing the options witout any question, both in maths and current affairs sections. This is absolutely ridiculous. They defruaded me of my hard earned #100, God will Judge them. Ndi osi.

Re: MY NETS XPERIENCE

yours is even good. at least you're able to log on to and see question/answer. but i was denied access to the site. what a disappointment!
    H

collusion and impersonation is very possible and likely as well.The idea was good but it would have been best if it was organised under exam condition and well supervised.Thatz my take on it

it was a wonderful experience,highly organised firm.................i wrote mine and it was successful,house any idea of the cutoff mark.

i heard it is 50% ie cut off
    essini

poor internet connectivity n frequent power outages seriously limited the sucess of the idea

house, NETS exams was great. But is had so much Nigerian factor! I spent less than 15min before the site hanged/stood still 4 the rest of the exams! when I checked my score they gave me 3.33%. My frnd did same exam with same laptop and scored 40%. cheers
    this God too much

mine was really annoying i saw only 5questions the rest was just answers to heavenly questions which only the angels saw! i really dont know what is happening they would have just done it manually. well the nigerian factor am not surprised i expected hitches but not this magnitude.

well i wrote same and there were network challenges but i can not blame NETS for that,they have showed a high level of organisation so far.scored 41.67%
    There are two ways to do a thing,the right way or any other way.the right way is the best.<br />Ufuoma Bubu<br />Net access Communications

My case is no diff fm those mentioned. I was only able 2 answer 5 qtns (comprehension) which was quite easy & d rest was just options 2 unknown qtns. I picked options randomly wen i cldn't tak it anymore i refreshed my page & den nothing. I was really vexed cos of d wasted time, energy & money. D organisation of d test was poorly done. I think de organizers 4got dat d test was 2 be taken in NAIJA & not YANKI hence they wld hav used their brains better. I WONDER IF WE MUST ALL TAKE D TEST ON D SAME DAY??

i did mine and it was good. to those who have not written yet, if you are experiencing the case of not seeing the question, this is what to do.

TAKE YOUR CURSUE TO WERE THE QUESTION IS AND CLICK.

Best of look

Mine was 53.33%.What my chance?
    One love to the job dream land.

The organisation was very poor. I didnt answer more than 10 questions b4 the site got stuck that i cudn't click anything on it again! Imagine how disappointed i am cos i dont even know my score! NETS,What a shame! Why did u make the exams online if u know you couldn't handle the traffic? Naija na still Naija. As for the successful ones,i wish u guys luck!
    In everything you do,always try to be at the top, because the bottom is always overcrowded

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast