+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: MONUMENTAL INTEGRATED NIGERIA LIMITED (TEST & RECRUITMENT) M.I.N

Re: MONUMENTAL INTEGRATED NIGERIA LIMITED (TEST & RECRUITMENT) M.I.N

MAGA DON PAY!!!! SHOUT HALLELUYAH!!!! GUYS PLS WISE UP...USE YUR BRAIN

@buxlat, you sef na serious MUMU, how many times them don talk say make nobody post CV for here abi your eye deaf? . Kettle calling pot BLACK.

@joeman22, please, please and please again- do not regard any agency that requests for 1naira to carry out their services,,,,buying a scratch card is a different ball game entirely. Just be watchful.

@rodeo-xavier, @asctito, @maybaby, @akadom please you guys are being too harsh. This kind of comments will only make jobseekers shy away from asking questions becos they feel they will be mocked. Lets teach and learn also, LIFE IS A PROCESS. ONE HOUSE !!!!

Well it's a pity that U'v paid already, & I knw u must have learnt U lesson & thank God the money is not much but still is something.
    And for those who tends to correct pls avoid using harsh words, it is said that ''life is a teacher the more we live the more we learn'' And I want us to understand that we are all human does not mean we learn the same way, some learn 2ru xperience, while some learn 2ru words of mouth & some 2ru what they see, so let there be one love. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Nijaninja
    @buxlat, you sef na serious MUMU, how many times them don talk say make nobody post CV for here abi your eye deaf? . Kettle calling pot BLACK.

@joeman22, please, please and please again- do not regard any agency that requests for 1naira to carry out their services,,,,buying a scratch card is a different ball game entirely. Just be watchful.

@rodeo-xavier, @asctito, @maybaby, @akadom please you guys are being too harsh. This kind of comments will only make jobseekers shy away from asking questions becos they feel they will be mocked. Lets teach and learn also, LIFE IS A PROCESS. ONE HOUSE !!!!
    @Nijaninja, U said it all. Lets not be too harsh please, no one's a sea of knowledge!

my guy, ur story was pathetic, im happy you have not surrendered your 2k. juz be wise next time as people now use other peoples disadvantage to their own advantage. takia i no follow!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

eeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaa, so sorry okay, just watch don't allow people tp fool u next time.once beaten twice shy...

TO PROPERLY ENLIGHTEN YOU ABOUT BANK RECRUITMENT PROCESS; EVERY BANK HAS ITS OWN RECRUITMENT AGENCY SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR TRAINING AND GROOMING ON THE JOB, WITHOUT PAYING A TOKEN! HOWEVER, THE REQUIRED QUALIFICATION IS ALL YOU NEED.
    JOEMAN22, INTERCONTINENTAL BANK'S RECRUITMENTMENT IS CARRIED OUT BY AN AGENCY KNOWN AS EXCEL LIMITED AT ALAGOMEJI AREA, IN YABA, LAGOS MAINLAND. WHILE THERE IS ALSO INTEGRATED CORPORATE SERVICES LIMITED RESPONSIBLE FOR BANKS LIKE GTB, ACCESS, ETC.

PLZ, WE SHOULD AVOID DESPERATION WHEN SEARCHING FOR JOB OPPORTUNITIES- DETERMINATION AND STEADFASTNESS IN PRAYER ARE VITAL KEYS TO SUCCESS. BE WISE!!!

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12