+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: MONUMENTAL INTEGRATED NIGERIA LIMITED (TEST & RECRUITMENT) M.I.N

MONUMENTAL INTEGRATED NIGERIA LIMITED (TEST & RECRUITMENT) M.I.N

MONUMENTAL INTEGRATED NIGERIA LIMITED (TEST & RECRUITMENT)
    49B PALM AVE. MUSHIN LAGOS.

We went for the test at Owerri and after the test, they told us to wait for the result and after like 40 mins., the result was out and all of us passed and we were told to pay #350 for verification of result, which we paid. After collecting the #350 from us the Agent told us that he is recruiting for Intercontinental Bank and Starcomm, that our Training will start on Thursday 9th Sept. 2010 and we should come with #2000 for training Fee.
    Please House, Does any body know this recruiting firm and how true they are?
    michael.1986
    sister22

Re: MONUMENTAL INTEGRATED NIGERIA LIMITED (TEST & RECRUITMENT) M.I.N

Bros. e neva reach to cry nah.... na only N350 una don pay.

maybe after the payment of N2k training fee, dem fit still ask una to pay Certificate fee and maybe the final placement fee.
    Congratultions in Advance!!!

it wont be wrong to ask why every one passed the test ?

seriously, dat format sounds like Pure scam.

Running should not be a bad idea. or better still, go with Troublemaker or EFCC

What the heck? if they are actually recruiting for intercontinental bank and starcomms, you can simply contact these organisations for verification. Its no big deal.... it's just a phone call away...

PLEASE HOUSE, NEVER PAY FOR ANY TEST. NO MATTER HOW SMALL THE MONEY IS. 350 PER PERSON, FOR 100 PEOLE IS 35,000. AND MAYBE THEY ARE MORE THAN THAT.
    STARCOMMS do not employ anybody to test and interview incoming staff. they dont even take aptitude test. If they see a cv with a profile they like, they immediately call for interview.

Most times they even conduct interview by 4.00pm, if the person is close in the same locality, they call immediately for interview. Intercontinental bank advertises and conducts tests nationwide.

these people are fraudsters. Beware
    And mind you, not all test you go for. check them out first before wasting your transport, time and energy to go for a mock test
    after midnight comes the dawn of a new day

hw many times do u wnt 2 b bitten b4 u knw its a scam. no genuine recruitment agency demands money b4 service. so b4 u begin 2 cry foul pick 2 ur heels! or better still go wit EFCC wen nxt u r going there so as 2 recover ur #350 given already! BOY BE WISE, DIS IS NAIJA!

For crying out loud, it is high time all these unscrupulouse consultants are been called to order. Why should they be axtorting money from jobless graduates in different diguise?? It is uncalled for.
    Ofcause every body has to pass. Infact, If possible even those that did not attend would have passed as well because the more the passes the more cash they make. Also they can as well say that they are recruiting for Shell or chevron and eventually ask you people to pay for series of shortlisting.
    My-Man, I wouldn't advise you not to attend their next call but on that D- day B/4 any payment is made, all of you should unanimously ask what you are actually paying for.
    All the best shaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

OMG! This 1 doesnt even need the hand writing on the wall. Nigerian graduates are actually losing their money to sometimes f**kin illiterate Scammers.

how many of u wrote the test and all of you wants to work there did u sense a foul.pls dont be a victim.

This agency should rightly be called MONUMENTAL SCAMMERS NIG LTD. I can't to see dem rot in EFCC net
    I

Is just quite unforturnite dat bad guy also like xtorting money 4rm poor job seeks. While, U dat wrote a test and they told U dat all of U passed and @ the same time told to pay #350, can't U see d written boldly on d wall. Be vry careful cos U still hv to pay more.

Truth is whoever asks you to pay money for whatsoever in the cause of looking for a job is fraudulent. I know many anxious job seekers who want to reason with paying but i tell you no good thing may come out of it.
    Companies that seek to employ people have the resources to carter for their prospective employees and do not need any money for any process from the ''struggling job seeker'', they will never ask you. Even recruitment agencies that recruit for these companies are paid very well and do not ask you for any dime. I have been through this phase and i am saying what i know. Be wise don't let the little you have get into the hands of these wicked people who disguise themselves in the name of recruiting for companies.

Monumental scammer

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast