+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: MODERATORS PLEEAAAaAASE TAKE ACTION......

MODERATORS PLEEAAAaAASE TAKE ACTION......

Hi house,
    As u know it'd been a long time av posted or commented on anything in the HOUSE and to a painful dismay, THIS HONOURABLE HOUSE have lost its flavour.
    Ever since this SITE have undergone changes, people now use the Liberty to post anything they care to in the HOUSE. Some topics that are been "STICKIED" are spending more than 3months and most times I wonder ARE THE ADMINS NOT DOING anything about IT? Even the ALMIGHTY MUSCOVITE is guilty of such act.
    As a matter of urgency ADMIN pls remove all posts that are a month OLD and ABOVE so that a TOPIC should not be secluded to a few that are FORTUNATE
    Thanx
    Signed
    Oluwande
    Member, Ethics and Privileges Committee of the HOUSE

Re: MODERATORS PLEEAAAaAASE TAKE ACTION......

Good observation! Not only that though, forum is now filled with all sorts of scam adverts, and ridiculous online money making ventures plus other posts in foreign languages. I think its time for the admin to sanitize this honorable house. There r some particular users guilty of these things and I suggest they be KICKED OUT of NHJ thanks

Thirded.
    Am sick of all these!

Am not convinced there are admins on this site and if there is,they have been sleeping.This is not the Naijahotjobs i used to know few years ago.
    80% of jobs posted on this forum are nothing but scam.The admin should wake up from there slumber before things get out of hand

Majority of what I get to see on this site are either nutritionist this or facilitator that. Not to talk of the "get sugar mummy from our hotel" stunt and the obviously scam looking ones. The admin should please do something about it before the noble idea behind this concept get thrown into the dustbin.

While I support that some posts should be removed and some pple kicked out, I think we should not be too hard on 'Admin'.
    To have just a handful of pple (Admin) tackle hundreds of scammers is a tiring thing to do.
    While I join others to call on admin to do something about d jobless scammers, I appreciate d work d moderators do.
    I'd read on 1 thread long ago that there were just 3 or so moderators. So I understand.
    But it'd be nice if some very old and dormant topics whch no one visits can be deleted. So that the site can look more inviting...& serious minded...

hmmmmm,,,,,NHJ forum...
    just like d case with our country,i weep for this country.....

You guys are rite, NHJ is loosing its seasoning. Smthn must be done to bring it bak 2 standards.

I support u guys and Pastor adijara well done.

HAhahahahhaha,I raised this issue on Royal Exchange Job advert.Only few members commented on it.Some admins monopolised this place sticking only jobs posted by them instead of checking around for other good jobs and sticking it.Again,jobs will stay sticked for over 6 months and nobody cares about it.which way naijahotjobbers.I think its high time the owner steps in before this place will be abondoned finally.This site gave hundreds even not thousands of jobbers good job so we need not fold our hands and see it fall.Sincerely speaking this site need to be restructured less it will loose its flavourooooo.

+ Reply