+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Topic: Modata Technology Graduate Recruitment!! Deadline is 6th April.

MEY

Re: Modata Technology Graduate Recruitment!! Deadline is 6th April.

Pls lets be careful how we call everything we don't understand a scam.you guys did the same about Vio-Dvla and see what happened.If you are skeptical,keep it to your self and dont discourage others.Beside they didn't say the book is compulsory,i also got the e-mail.

each tym i want to open my acct wit dragnet they tell me my email does not exist, wat can i do i need to update my profile

pls help me out pals, my dragnet acct sayin email does nt exist.wat can i do i needed to update my profil plsssssss, all d best in oncoming test

FREE STUDENTS VISA
    FREE STUDENT VISA AND AIR TICKET TO PARTICIPATE IN AN INTERNATIONAL STUDENT PROGRAMME IN EUROPE.

REGISTRATION IS IN PROGRESS @GLOBAL POSSIBILITIES SERVICES(ACCREDITED INTERNATIONAL AGENCY FOR THE PROGRAMME)
    CONTACT ADDRESS:10 AWORI STREET OFF ILEPO ALHAJI B/STOP EGBEDA LAGOS
    PHONE:08170108247.VISIT THE ADDRESS OR CALL THE PHONE NUMBER ABOVE FOR FURTHER ENQUIRY .

Guyz u can check it out.it works

@dashmya u have to register freshly each time you want to apply for a diffrent job with dragnet. Ur old password and username a unique to only ONE job opening. Hope u understand. Register afresh.

@hollabak tnk u so much fr the insight,i really apreciate u

university of benin teaching hospital are recruiting into different graduate positns. the advert is nt online bt april 26th vanguard. log on to ubth.org and download application form. pls some1 should help post d vacancy online coz i don't hv d advert.

Pls if Ʊ have smtin on andriod tablet pls share with ♍ƺ.hv bein surfing sites can't Gε̲̣̣̣̥t̶̲̥̅ anytin reasonable Ąπϑ if Ʊ hv smtin on trendy tradesfolk...abegii contact ♍ƺ [email protected]

@abbeybij....use wikipedia
    Have reverence for God and Obey his words, for this you were created.

hello house!....what's up with Modata mini-project of today..any info?

I could nt get d full quesn on modata mini project on their career page. Did any one accounter such problem?

Find their full question below:

QUESTION: You are the business development manager of ABC inc., an IT firm in nigeria. After considering market trends, your firm has decided to diversify into mobile devices. your responsibility is to choose a product in the foregoing category. Based on your knowledge of Android apps and devices, you choose Android tablets running Android 2.3. since your firm does not possess the capability to manufacture locally, you have outsourced by providing specs and projected pricing to a company in Hong Kong. Having passed the product choice step;

(A) Tell us what specs you would likely give to the hong kong company.
    (B) Give us your pricing, considering market trends and local acceptability.
    (C) Build a comprehensive business plan by identifying sales channels, outlining an unsolicited proposal for one of your sales channels, listing and analysing various media of advertisement, recommending ethics for marketing executives etc.
    (D) You are also expected to make a presentation of your business plan to your firm’s top brass. Outline what you need to keep in mind for a winning presentation.

I hope these guys are not planning to use the biz development ideas of over 2000 graduates to develop their business (all in the name of recruitment), because GOD is watching in 3D!
    Have reverence for God and Obey his words, for this you were created.

that's the question
    QUESTION: You are the business development manager of ABC inc., an IT firm in nigeria. after considering market trends, your firm has decided to diversify into mobile devices. your responsibility is to choose a product in the foregoing category. based on your knowledge of android apps and devices, you choose android tablets running android 2.3. since your firm does not possess the capability to manufacture locally, you have outsourced by providing specs and projected pricing to a company in hong kong. having passed the product choice step;

(A) Tell us what specs you would likely give to the hong kong company.
    (B) Give us your pricing, considering market trends and local acceptability.
    (C) Build a comprehensive business plan by identifying sales channels, outlining an unsolicited proposal for one of your sales channels, listing and analysing various media of advertisement, recommending ethics for marketing executives etc.
    (D) You are also expected to make a presentation of your business plan to your firm’s top brass. outline what you need to keep in mind for a winning presentation.

+ Reply
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast