+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Lufthansa Airline Professional

Re: Lufthansa Airline Professional

@lynbab:From the contents of ur post,we're talking about two different things.don't know how long ago urs was,mine happened on the 23rd and didn't involve any online tests.wish you luck as we both wait to hear from them again.

@lynbabylease one last thing,when did you apply and when did you have the phone interview?what kind of questions did they ask so I don't get caught unaware if and when I get called.thank you.

@soapydarren i applied smtym in july d online test was part of d applicatn process i finished it in august n dey kold me on d 18th of august n said dey'll get bak 2 me maybe in a wk's tym n av nt rd 4rm dem since den.

@lyn: na wa o,I applied in kilt too and had the interview on 23rd.wasn't a phone one like yours.we're the only ones talking about it oo.what were you asked during your phone interview and who conducted it?a German?

?

it was conducted by a german lady.normal interview questions abt ur self n experiences in dia field.i didnt rilly hv experiences in customer care,logistics foods etc sbut de've replied me,i wasnt succeessful.gdluck in urs

Hi,

I agreed with you. Any way, your points of view make me thinking about some thing for my project.

Pls try to keep posting. Tks and best regards

Quote Originally Posted by lynbaby View Post
    pls were u kold after d 30 mins interview 4rm germany or is urs different?
    Apart from that, you also can ref more resources at: Airline interview questions
    Good luck.

Hello again!!!!!!!
    I've just seen that there's an ad for this IAP post again which closes in a few days. I thought to shed a few known details about it on here for the sakes of those who would eventually benefit from it. There are a few things to note about the post and i think some of these things change everytime the position is advertised.

There could be an online test this time as seen on the website, this usually varies depending on how difficult the application process is, either way what is most important is that you guys need a valid international passport ready at the time you are called for an interview. I lost the job at this stage in 2010 cos i had only 2days to get a valid one, i got it on that day but about 2hrs after the man had left for Germany already.

It is also very important to know that i was told that they usually don't take more than 12 people in for the position,the figure quoted was 10-12. So don't be surprised if you do not have many people to offer first hand information on these forums. I had that problem as well.

That said, goodluck to all applicants.

@SOAPYDARREN PLS HOW CAN I LOCATE IAP LAGOS? CANT FIND IT ON THEIR WEBSITE BUT COUld ONLY FIND THESE
    Position Company Region Date
    International Airline Professional (IAP) Deutsche Lufthansa AG Tel Aviv 19.03.2013
    International Airline Professional (IAP) Deutsche Lufthansa AG Kairo 19.03.2013
    International Airline Professional (IAP) Deutsche Lufthansa AG Kuwait-Stadt 21.03.2013

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12