+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: LATEST ON SAMSUNG REAL DREAMS

LATEST ON SAMSUNG REAL DREAMS

SRD stream 5 just concluded another wonderful programme.they came out with the name FAMOUS45,Watch out for leaders of tomorrow FAMOUS45!!!
    THANKS TO AGDC,IYF AND SAMSUNG FOR MAKING IT HAPPEN

Re: LATEST ON SAMSUNG REAL DREAMS

TO HELL WITH SAMSUNG REAL DREAMS.YOU ARE FAKE ,ALL YOU KNOW IS TO ASK UNEMPLOYED GRADUATE TO PAY MONEY RANGING FROM 10 TO 30 THOUSAND IN PRETENSE THAT YOU WILL GIVE THEM JOB.
    KKKKK SAMSUNG REAL DREAMS

Eddy u are such an illiterate. Unfortunately, illiterates don't get hired in Nigeria..Better change ur orientation

Even though I do not support the use of vulgar words by Eddy,Mac u will agree that propaganda will not redeem the battered image of AGDC. Perhaps you should be telling us how attending the programme has helped you secure a job and improved your life. In any case, we are not talking about the fees per'se,10K is really not that big, but to tell people that something is sponsored by SAMSUNG and yet expect them to pay again is a mortal lie.
    Maybe AGDC needs to come out clean to explain properly to people, so that the expectations will be clear from the onset. I was there,I saw your panel, and everybody,I can afford 10K, but I cannot afford to be tricked/"robbed". Thats the point!!!
    And its time you guys realized that not everybody who apply for jobs are really deperados. Some may even be earning cool cash, maybe better than some of those your panel guys and babes self,so they will really not be interested if they cannot have at least a 75% guarantee of what they will get out of it. Do u actaully expect me to resign from my job when I dont know what the outcome of your real"nightmare" will be? Come on,think for yourself!!!!

Velli u sound educated and i like that. Believe me, even if i was asked to pay 10times, i would do that without hesitation. The life of each and all d participants can never remain the same thanks to tips and lectures given by M.D's and top executives that facilitated. Mind u, not everyone that signed up for the programme is in dire need of a job...The Theme was "Graduate Employability Programme" and i believe you understand that the programme was designed to enable graduates stand out. Its a pity that an average Nigerian is only interested in getting a job regardless of possessing the required skill or not..No employer wants to hire a liability and the sooner graduates realise this, the better for them. Its a pity most of the applicants bailed at d expense of their personal development..Who said they are not arranging for jobs and internships for participants?.Dont be narrow minded mehn. Better apply 4 d next stream

@skylolo & mac1, its so obvious you guys were sent by AGDC to improve their already battered image in this forum. You had 2 join this forum to carry out ur 'ASSIGNMENT'. I know this cos you guys are newbie's. Off course i dont expect u guys 2 say negative things abt the programme because ur 10k was involved. The truth is i dont have anything against the programme but they should know not every graduate can afford the fee. Besides if you get a good job u wld definitely be trained by the coy to their taste. So you guys should stop soundin like those that do not go thru the programme are at a disadvantage in their job pursuit. Wish you guys that attended the programme the very best and i hope they get you a job.

Sharkskin..2 start with, i aint a job seeker...I have never been and will never be...My CV does d talking...

It is as if someone is still not getting my point. My point is this:1. Let the world know that 10K will be involved from the world go. 2. Let the world know who your facilitators are exactly and were the internships of your graduants would possibly be at.
    Nobody wants to be tricked anymore. If people have this information from the onset,they know exactly what to expect. And please, for the sake of next sessions,dont tell people you are sponsored by SAMSUNG and still ask for money;you can just say you are supported by SAMSUNG. The extent of such support may not necessarily involve financial responsibilities, so when you ask people for money, it will make small sense. But as it stands,it makes no sense for you to be "sponsored" by SAMSUNG and still ask for 10k.
    Nigerians are wise now oh!!!!!!!!
    Dont tell me that what I will gain is all about what your facilitators will teach. Thats not good enough. There has to be something more tangible.

what all this madness
    w

I'm wondering...To those that claim they have benefited from the crap called "AGDC Real Dreams", goodluck to you. Get a good job, rule your world and let the ones who don't believe, be.

Grace upon grace...I'm favoured.

hi MIC 1, IS BETTER TO BE AN ILLITERATE THAN TO BE A FRAUDSTER .YOU CAN ONLY FOOL PEOPLE FOR A PERIOD OF TIME ,THIS PROGRAM HAS ALREADY BEEN PAID FOR BY I.Y.F, EVEN AN ILLITERATE MAN LIKE ME KNOW THIS TRUTH ,WHY DO YOU NEED 10K FROM UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES ?.
    FOR YOUR INFORMATION AM GAINFULLY EMPLOYED MAKING SERIOUS MONEY

i bet u guys, apply for the next stream, its called "sales academy".
    i learnt from the most respected personalties in Nigeria,personalities from respected industries and companies,better experienced than imagined.

jux

did they giv u or any of the others employment if they did where?

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast