+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Topic: Kpmg test failed

Kpmg test failed

Wrote kpmg's test alongside abt 29 others today @ thier head office and only two scaled thru...I dnt know how these things keep happening buh i am beginning to think i am dumb..written so many test buh keep failing dem and my dreams ar slipping away...buh then again,the test ar always simple yet,i keep failing..and d annoying thing is everyone keeps saying u ar "intelligent" and i say to myself "u can't pass jst a common test so wats d intelligence" .
    Feel like crying buh dat wuldn't solve anything..with dis outcome,one question keeps coming to my mind "does it mean i will never get dat dream job?".....SO SAD!

Re: Kpmg test failed

Quote Originally Posted by maxzyprince View Post
    Wrote kpmg's test alongside abt 29 others today @ thier head office and only two scaled thru...I dnt know how these things keep happening buh i am beginning to think i am dumb..written so many test buh keep failing dem and my dreams ar slipping away...buh then again,the test ar always simple yet,i keep failing..and d annoying thing is everyone keeps saying u ar "intelligent" and i say to myself "u can't pass jst a common test so wats d intelligence" .
    Feel like crying buh dat wuldn't solve anything..with dis outcome,one question keeps coming to my mind "does it mean i will never get dat dream job?".....SO SAD!
    You said it yourself that you Sat for the TEST along side with other 29 applicants,and only 2 guys Scaled through for the Test,Relax and stop thinking Negatively, when the time come for you to get your Destined Job,Nobody i repeat again NOBODY will get it except you So keep on Trying & Preparing,and remember that "There is nothing like Luck But Its Only when Opportunity meets Preparation,then Change is Inevitable" pray and the Almighty will guide on how you'll get your own dream Job.

Regards,

Dejino007
    josiah1 and AAsh like this.

@Maxzyprince, forget story. Your time has simply not come. This is Nigeria where the most brilliant are unemployed, some of the dumbest have fantastic jobs. Keep the struggle going.

Am short of words,from the definition of apptitude test,it is simply a test of knowledge but it has a long way to show how exposed one his.Majority of our problems are coursed by us.U r intelligent and i urge nt 2 gv up.Things work in different,for example it is one thing to write test and be considered,it is another thing to pass and be favoured.The connection between success and failure is CHRIST IN YOU. Most people fornicate,masturbate,steal,commit abortion and do all sort of evil.If you hv anytin dat keeps blocking ur breakthrough leave it and fight for that crown,God bless you.
    josiah1 likes this.

Maxiprince my eyes just spilld vvsom tears u. Broda i feel so much empathy. Pls dnt b downcast but keep on with a resolve never 2 settle 4 less. I dnt knw hw many test u hav writen unsuccesfuly but i can assure u dat dat does not mean u are unintelligent neither does it mean intelligence has no value as regards aptitude tests. Just remain focused, unrattled and probably improve ur test taking skills, u knw there is always room 4 imprvmnts. Most importantly commit ur situatn to Baba God. Wish u d bst broda and see u at d apex.
    josiah1 and AAsh like this.

@ Ehis_avatar, Lovely reply. You're one in a million.

@ ifeolukotun, that's an exquisite one.

@ dejino007, simply the best.

@ maxzyprince, pls listen to all the comments and advice above and always remember that "Your Library of success cannot be complete without a book on failure" and in the words of Robert H. Schuller "Success is never ending and Failure is Never Final", this is not the end of your dream, is just one way you've discovered passing aptitude tests will not work. So face the challenge and research more, I love you, you're very sincere and one in a million, God bless you, don't despair or give up; your breakthrough is on the way, keep pressing tenaciously. Take charge.

No matter how far we think we are frm God, He still loves us nd calls us d apple of His Eyes...HE IS EVER WILLING TO MAKE US A SUCCESS ND VICTORIOUS LYK DAVID IF WE DRAW NEAR TO HIM. Glory to God!

Quote Originally Posted by DONF View Post
    Maxiprince my eyes just spilld vvsom tears u. Broda i feel so much empathy. Pls dnt b downcast but keep on with a resolve never 2 settle 4 less. I dnt knw hw many test u hav writen unsuccesfuly but i can assure u dat dat does not mean u are unintelligent neither does it mean intelligence has no value as regards aptitude tests. Just remain focused, unrattled and probably improve ur test taking skills, u knw there is always room 4 imprvmnts. Most importantly commit ur situatn to Baba God. Wish u d bst broda and see u at d apex.
    Lovely one @ Donf, God bless u for this.

@ maxzyprince, pls take note and heed these lovely advise.

@ maxzyprince , that's the problem. You are "intelligent" but not 'smart'. No disrespect intended. I have passed every single aptitude test I have written this year,PWC, flourmills,PZ(I aint trying to brag). And I don't see my self as 'intelligent', I see myself as smart. I remember the first dragnet test I took this year the dragnet guy said the intelligent students always fail this test cause they know too much and they want to answer all the questions, thereby wasting time. I learnt from that singular statement. I feel there are tricks to passing aptitude tests and you have to learn the tricks. All in all God has his part to play in our lives, but we have to play our part too by seeking information. I hope you would seek out the tricks to passing aptitude test b4 your next test. All the best bro. See you at the TOP.
    gzl and josiah1 like this.

Dude, pray some more. Study harder (do not take anything for granted). Increase ur network of friends, u may stumble upon valuable info u'd need to help u scale certain hurdles.

Many good things don't come easy. Wipe ur tears. Job matter dey small for God to handle.

Peace.
    josiah1 likes this.

Why not share d tricks hollabak so the house cud gain 4rm ur gamut of aptitude test taking skills.
    josiah1 likes this.

@Hollabak yes i think you should share your tricks of smashing aptitude test, since u know d way to pass.

@maxzyprince baba no think am joor, na so life be jare atleast u now know it aint about bin intelligent but knowing how to pass, evrytin na time man. just be patient and learn the tricks from d masters
    josiah1 likes this.

Sowee dude...I totally feel u! However, u can't give up cos u failed a test. I have had a few bad experiences myself...years ago, I was one of a few who passed d famous kpmg test but my very 1st interview was a fiasco. I picked up d pieces, put dem together, and d next interview I had was different. My point, learn from d experience and build on it. It doesn't mean u r not intelligent. Just keep working.

I kinda agree with hollaback on the "passing tests" issue. 1 thing apparently not everyone knows is u don't hv to finish. Its great if u do but its not required. I've done aptitude tests of 60questions in 7minutes. I generally target to go past half of the questions. Yes, u shud be fast, but accuracy is equally, if not more, important. Also if u can skip questions, pls do. Some questions waste yo time while odas are sitting ducks.

And don't take any tests for granted. If u find it very easy, everyone else probably does too. And everyone can't pass! So always give it nothing less than yo best shot.

And yes, pray hard. Ask yo mum n close friend(s) to pray for u too...(I guess mum's do it beta dan dads ).

Cheer up man, life goes on, and so does hope. All of the very best.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast