+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Kpmg offer letter

Kpmg offer letter

Guys, has anyone receive an offer letter from KPMG to resume this September?I guess it was about this time they gave out offer letters last year.

Quote Originally Posted by rain567 View Post
    Guys, has anyone receive an offer letter from KPMG to resume this September?I guess it was about this time they gave out offer letters last year.
    Hi there,
    Yes, I know alot of people that have received their offer letter for this September. D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ would have called you for medicals first. What part of the recruitment process ® you now? Have you done your medical? (Because if you have, then D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ will definately call you).
    Goodluck

Re: Kpmg offer letter

I did the partner interview in july and haven't heard a thing from them since. it was actually for an ITA role. did your friend apply for ITA?and is it the end of the recruitment process? becos i have been on this for a year.

I had my interview with a manager for tax yesterday after an assessment on monday. Do i stand a chance of being among their September intake, bcoz I tot d recruitment was over not until when i received their call for assessment on monday. I wrote my test on 17th of August.

Pls guys is there any no i can call so that i know my status. i 've been on this issue since last year. i wrote the test august 2010 and i 've been going though series of interview with KPMG for this ITA position. I just want closure. pls guys any suggestion is highly welcomed.

Pls guys is there any no i can call so that i know my status. i 've been on this issue since last year. i wrote the test august 2010 and i 've been going though series of interview with KPMG for this ITA position. I just want closure. pls guys any suggestion is highly welcomed.
    <br />
    <br />
    why nt browse their site online,to see if there's any number on their 'contact us' page that u can call.But i would advise u 2 be patient and prayerful.

Guys thanks for your contributions so far, I emailed them and i got a response stating that they were not making me an offer now. i just want to know do they make offers after september or I should just forget about the whole ordeal. Below is a copy of the reply I received

"Dear *****

Thank you for your interest in working with our firm, KPMG Professional Services. It was a pleasure interacting with you at various stages of our recruitment process.

After careful review of your application, we regret to inform you that we are unable to make you an offer at this time. However, we have added your details to our database, which we review continuously for vacancies that may come up in the Firm.

Please keep us informed of your progress in your career and we wish you the very best.

Sincerely,"

Guys thanks for your contributions so far, I emailed them and i got a response stating that they were not making me an offer now. i just want to know do they make offers after september or I should just forget about the whole ordeal. Below is a copy of the reply I received

"Dear *****

Thank you for your interest in working with our firm, KPMG Professional Services. It was a pleasure interacting with you at various stages of our recruitment process.

After careful review of your application, we regret to inform you that we are unable to make you an offer at this time. However, we have added your details to our database, which we review continuously for vacancies that may come up in the Firm.

Please keep us informed of your progress in your career and we wish you the very best.

Sincerely,"
    my man, it is just well with u. KPMG or not, where God is takin u to u will get there. I fill ur disappointment, just take it as a sacrifice for greater appointments ahead.

@ rain567:

I've been dealt with too before so I feel your disappointment. At this stage too, I was bothered and disturbed. I wondered, "Why me esp. after all the interviews?". One thing I didn't do, I kept the hope alive and had confidence that God will prepare a better place (in all ramifications) for me AND HE DID.

So don't worry friend, KPMG or not, keep trusting and only believe that your destined job will come. All things work together for good to those that love Him and those called according to His purpose.

Keep the FAITH alive.

Keep faith in GOD and belive that someday soon, things will turn around 4 ur GOOD. ALL WILL BE WELL!

+ Reply