HYIP monitor for sale. If you already know how Monitoring work, you will know that the price is just too small for the cost to build the site. You can make up to $200 presently as for now because the site is fully online with good ranking. You will not need website and hosting until next year. All price include website and hosting fees. If you want to change anything i can help 24/7. You can also advertise or promote your clickbank with this site. If you know how to promote this site, you will make nothing less that 500 to 10000$ monthly but depends on how you can make your site popular. Apart from your advert money from HYIP managers, you earn money daily from any investor that join hyip from your monitoring site.

This site two sites are for sale:

1. hyipverified.com(50 SITE LIKE THIS FOR SALE) is for sale which you can visit and see the content and designer. The price is just N30,00 for Nigerian or $250 FOR OUTSIDE NIGERIA.
  2. gabsms.com(6 SITE LIKE THIS for sale):This is sms website with up to 4000 sms. One year free domain and hosting, 3740 sms, you can redesign it from admin area, you can also change the website name to your desire name and we host it for one year only. Prise is N12,000. I have done promotion for these sites alraedy but you still to promote for best money making

Only contact Mr Gabriel 08060250133
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected].

Do not paid to any account posted in any forum. I only collect cash If you are in lagos or contact me before pay if you are not in Lagos.

I only collect cash for Nigeria. Other countries can pay with paypal or liberty reserve and perfect money. I also accept alertpay.

I also sell
HYIP SCRIPTS
Affiliate script
HYIP monitor Script
sms wbsites,
google adsense and clickbank script
webhosting script
exchange script
all php scripts and more. Just contact me for all what you need and it will be done withing 1 to 2 days if not instant.

ALL SCRIPTS COME WITH FULL INSTALLATION AND ADMIN AREA. I CAN HELP YOU WITH THIS.

Please if you are buying hyip script or hyip monitor script i will recommend hosting for you. Some hosting do not have the resources to mane them.

I AM DOING THIS TO HELP ONEMLOY GRADUATES TO MAKE THEIR MONTHLY SALARY WITHOUT SEEKING FOR JOBS.

contact me for more.