+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: kpmg or GTBank which is better?

Re: kpmg or GTBank which is better?

First of all...we all know there's no security when it comes to bank job, I know someone who started his career with kpmg, he worked for 8years and now working as the CFO of CWL group...so i think u stand to benefit more from kpmg, and the pay is good too. so take the leap.

@ Olamade, I believe d site below would answer ur question, pls I beg in God's name, visit d site and dis also goes 2 all members of d house

http://universumglobal.com/IDEAL-Emp.../Global-Top-50

Lunch is not free in KPMG.....if you are looking for money, dont even think of KPMG but I thing I can tell you for sure is that KPMG will so train you that you will fear fear. And in the long run you have more to account for in terms of knowledge and wealth exposure with KPMG. And did I mention that d career path is well laid out in KPMG.

Re

My guy follow kpmg. Do not deceive yourself. Bank work na bastard.

@ deflius...surely u must b a staff of kpmg 2 make such statements....cn u tel mi d nature od kpmg's take home pay, entry level plz...?

kpmg .. is about 2.1m annually and after tax and other stuffs.. u get say at least 110,000 monthly u get a free laptop and trainings too, gtb as at last year was 2.7m annually, and after tax and stuffs u get about 167,000 monthly, now dont be quick to choose based on money, if u studied accounting or related courses , kpmg is so hot 4 u. cos if u spend say 4 yrs .. u would be thinking of assistant manager position in the banking sector,.. plus banks cannot guarantee u of a career path too ....u may go for the money too and pride urself as a gtb staff cos they do trainings too .. but it cannot be compared to what a service firm can do for u .....a friend of mine left gtb for kpmg... he studied geology ...and his reasons were more of wanting a career that would add value to him.....not minding the cash diff... so its up to u ....Have u talked to God on the issue,.....he would have a way out of this....i know how u feel cos right now i am this confused too

MY GUY, trust me both coys are good. So fit into anyone. But put God first. You must be lucky to have a variety of choices; a lot of ppl strive to even get half a chance to get into a place. lucky you though!

COMPARING KPMG WITH GTBANK IS LIKE COMPARING FIRS WITH MINISTRY OF FINANCE.....kpmg>gtbank, IN EVERY OBJECTIVE RESPECT.

Hi

@POSTER, u are blessed. Highly favoured. U av 2 Mega Companies in ur hands. I av bn dying 2 work wif Gtb but avnt bn able 2 pass their test. Am workin in an oil servicing company but am not satisfied cos av still not gotten my Heart Desire(GTBank JOB) I av a passion there. It all depends on what u really want. In KPMG d units are divided in various sectors u kan choose from(bankin, oil n gas, telecoms, insurance, non private sectors etc) u wil b given d chance 2 choose wat sector u want. Then u build a career in dat sector, do various jobs 4 many companies in dat sector and then get an opp. to move later. Their are greater opp. Gtb is also leading in d bankin sector, They also train u. D pay is really good. In Kpmg u also close late o. Both companies are well respected. What did u study in School? U wil enjoy kpmg if u read Accountin in skol or u are ready 2 do D MIGHTY ICAN. Its easier movin frm KPMG TO GTBank. When u av Ican and u majored in d banking sector then with ur vast knowledge and experience in d bankin sector u can work in d Audit Dept of GTBank 2morrow. I wld take Gtb cos dats where my heart is. Follow ur heart, check ur options. I kant choose 4 u. Look 4 pple workin in both companies 2 really tell u what u stand 2 gain. The sky is ur limit. U go guy. Pls just send me a personal message so we kan chat. All d best
    T

Newbie doublejforreal@yahoo.com's Avatar

need help on how to apply to Gtb , your views and contributions will help

KPMG sounds better but the main question you need to answer is, what department in KPMG do you intend to go to?

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12