+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: KPMG CALLING

Re: KPMG CALLING

@sexylotana. tnx lol for ur encouraging comment.i have bin worried abt wot 2 do ever since.
    now, i wud go ahead to cal dem 2 get a new date.it wud b my first interview wid dem, i hope its gonna b d last.cia!

gzl

@bjfamure, d 1st can never be d last.Expect at least 3 interview stages.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

@gzl and @nixo_show. what dept did u select as ur first choice on the graduate trainee form? thanks

I was also invited for the test on Wednesday. Cant remember filling the form for the job. Anyway if the test is in stages do I need to travel from Warri and later come back to Lag again for interview. Pls answer. Is the risk worth it. I am working here. Any idea how much they pay for starters. Thanks for your response.

gzl

@Moir, I selected ITA (IT Advisory) as 1st choice.
    @smasher1, it's only those that pass the test that will be given a form to fill. Once u finish d test that day, you'll be asked to wait for about 30mins for them to mark and announce d outcome.Then the successful onces will be given the form to fill,while others will be led to the exit.
    The test is only a single stage (& supposedly once in a life time) but with up to 3 interview stages.
    I don't know how well ur present job pays,but I know KPMG pays a minimum of 2.2m per annum (approximately 180K per month) for starters and it's a very decent environment to work with high job security. I can tell u categorically that if KPMG appears on ur CV,there's almost no Blue-Chip company u cannot enter in Nigeria.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

The problem here is that they are asking for transcript which cant be produced in one week. Impossible .

gzl

@smasher1, u could go to ur department (in school) to help u with a statement of result (breakdown of grades) pending d time ur real transcript will b ready. That was what I used in my own time. Moreover,u will be allowed to bring the transcript later so far u pass d test.Some people didn't even come wit either statement or transcript during my time and were still allowed. You only must ensure u forward it (transcipt) to them when it's ready. Goodluck in ur test.

2 all d hav written d test b4;pls wat is d pass mark and is there negative marking?

KPMG

@gzl, e be like say na dis one dey reign now. Ømø the 180k no be chicken change o! Na him be say we gonna leave that side come join you here! You know every now. No more muscle building but belly building. He laughs...
    Abeg KPMG hopefuls, I just buzz in make I wish una well o. God go fit do am....
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

gzl

@maxweber, laugh wan burst me o...lol.
    How far now? I no leave dat side o,I just dey try make "ends meet".U know say oyr people talk say "Ona kan o woja" meaning "there are multiple ways into the market". Yeah 180K no be chicken change but I believe that SLB will offer u better (even wit those unestimateable rig allowances).

@saheedowolabi01, I cannot say categorically any pass mark cos the score would not be disclosed but I can tell u explicitly that there's no negative marking. U have 45 obj questions (consisting maths,logical reasoning,sentence correction,&Analogy tests: just practise GMAT)& 2 essay questions.U will know in ur mind after the test if u'll pass or not, just try & be confident,composed,& ask GOD for favour/success.

@gzl. i made a call to KPMG to reschedule ma interview coz im currently in abuja.but i was told to first be in lagos then call dem for a date.so now, i have decide to go to lagos next week den give dem a call to get a date.i hope and pray to GOD dat all ma effort is worth it coz i wud b goin to lagos solely becos of KPMG.
    tanx bro for all ya comments, i for one surely benefit from dem all.

gzl

@bjfamure, don't mention it.Afterall,what are we hotjobbers for? (rhetoric)
    I wish u all d best in ur endeavours.

Yes! GOD can do it.

@gzl, that's a good one. Givers will never lack by GOD'S grace.
    @all KPMG hopefuls, try your best and keep your paths straight for GOD will never abandon his loyal ones. Prayerfully seek his ways it will be shown to you especially the "narrow gate". Wishing you the best. Thank you all.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast