+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: KPMG CALLING

KPMG CALLING

I got a mail frm kpmg 2 write their apt.test on wednesday.pls anyone in d house also called.and pls wat should be my expectation becos this is my 1st time.@all,need your help cos it is where i dream of working.10nks

Re: KPMG CALLING

Congrats.
    Study ur gmat properly,Critical reasoning,Synonyms and antonyms,2 essays etc.The essay quest i wrote was
    1)where do you see urself in the next ten years
    2)If you were to be the president of nigeria,how do u intend to fight corruption.
    All da best nd make good use of the opportunity cos its a one in a lifetime test.

Quote Originally Posted by Timidarl
    Congrats.
    Study ur gmat properly,Critical reasoning,Synonyms and antonyms,2 essays etc.The essay quest i wrote was
    1)where do you see urself in the next ten years
    2)If you were to be the president of nigeria,how do u intend to fight corruption.
    All da best nd make good use of the opportunity cos its a one in a lifetime test.
    Right on point but let me add that u need to be really fast and accurate in your answers.

All the best!

@Timidarl, yea. You said it all. Its just that I dont believe the test is once in a life time. I wrote their test twice. I failed the first time. I was invited again four months later and passed the second time. I dont know if I'm the only one though.
    "It is while smitting that one becomes blacksmith"

KPMG Calling

I was also invited for the test yesterday but mine is on a thurs. The 18th of feb.

gzl

@those invited, Timidarl has said it all but I'll like 2 include that u study "Sentence Correction test" and "logical reasoning test" in ur GMAT textbook.
    I'll also like 2 inform u dat even when u pass d test,U'll have 2 be "very patient" for the interview stages. I did my test since 23rd February,2009 and I've just been invited 4 my 1st interview yesterday (4/Feb/2010). That's approximately a year after.
    I wish all d test invitees best of success with God's favour.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

Quote Originally Posted by gzl
    I'll also like 2 inform u dat even when u pass d test,U'll have 2 be "very patient" for the interview stages. I did my test since 23rd February,2009 and I've just been invited 4 my 1st interview yesterday (4/Feb/2010). That's approximately a year after.
    True. I did my test in August 2009 and was always invited for an interview yesterday too. Patience is Kpmg's key word. All the best anyway.

AND HOW DID U GUYS APPLY IN THE FIRST PLACE? WE DIDN'T SEE OR ANYTHING CONCERNING THE OPENINGS BUT ALL WE SEE AND HEAR IS FROM U GUYS IS "I GOT A MAIL FROM KPMG FOR AN INTERVIEW, GOT A TEXT MESSAGE FROM KPMG TO WRITE A TEST" PLEASE DO UPDATE US WHENEVER THERE IS AN OPENING FROM THERE AND OTHER COMPANIES.

THANKS,
    ONE LOVE.
    UNITY IN DIVERSITY...
    l

Kpmg calling...

I sent my cv to [email protected]. I also included a cover letter indicating my interest to work with them,also informing them that i have 5credits in my WASC, maths and english inclusive,that i made a 2'1 or anytin above dat in my degree cert and am also below 26 (this is the requirement for fresh graduates, so if u meet this criteria, u qualify to apply). But u nid a lot of patience. I sent my cv via mail to them in october, got a mail 4rm dem in december letting me know dat i hv been placed on their waiting list and would be contacted with a date to write their exam in future. Finally i received the KPMG Test Invitation mail 2days ago. For all interested,these are the steps i took. Hope its explicit enuf. Mind u, they didnt put up any advert,i just sent my unsolicited cv and coverletter to their careers mail box.

gzl

@loladeesho, KPMG does not have a time for general recruitment. Zinggi has said it all, I applied online late January last year & was called up for Aptitude test 2weeks later. U may go & drop ur CV (coverleta is optional) at their head office 22A, Gerrard Road, Ikoyi, Lagos. Once u meet d requirements (2.1 or 1st class and u MUST be below 26 at d time of application) u'll b invited for Aptitude test. QED.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

@lolade.kpmg came to unilag in my final year (200 to conduct the test for students with 4.0CGPA and above.i passed the test and filled their grad enrolment form on dec. 2008.
    i was called on the 3rd feb for an interview the nxt day.bt i cudnt make it cos im currently rounding up my nysc for passing out on feb 11.
    altho i was told dat i wud b contactd and given another interview date dis wk.
    bt i have not bin called again yet. HOUSE PLS WHAT SUD I DO, SUD I CALL THEM?

@bjfamure u can go ahead and call them, their HR people are really nice to tuk to. A friend of mine was invited for his second stage in Dec but couldn't make it, it was only when he called them dis month that he was invited 2 days later.

thanks timidarl, they got me lated 4 thurs.. I wiss all members of dis forum invited success

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast