+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: INVITED FOR INTERVIEW ABROAD

Re:

@poster,rather than feign illness why not aply 4an exceptional leave of 1 wk frm yr employers,atleast u ar entitle to leave holidays each yr except if u ar nt yet a comfirm staf. Gudluck.

Re: INVITED FOR INTERVIEW ABROAD

best of luck

@ poster
    for a standard organization; d fact that your travel fares have been funded doesn't mean you will be recruited (that is why they are funding your bills, so they aren't found guilty or using your time and money.)
    i suggest, u lie about some domestic stuff back at home that would warrant u to travel for a few days.
    medical reports may not be easy to get, especially if your org has a standard clinic that they stick to 9u know what i mean).

they z no risk no reward. if u are nt already on your way to their headquaters 4 d interview,then you are wrong.wot is see is dat u are briliant and has alot 2 offer. people like u are meant 2be sort after and nt u sorting after job. ur present company cant aford 2 lose u and dat international bank can nt also aford nt 2 have u so. the decision is urs and ur time start nw.
    A

"they z no risk no reward. if u are nt already on your way to their headquaters 4 d interview, then you are wrong. wot is see is dat u are brilliant and haVE alot 2 offer. people like u are meant 2be soUGHt after and nt u sEEKINg after job. ur present company cant aford 2 lose u and dat international bank WOULD also LIKE 2 have u so(,) the decision is urs and ur time startS nw."

Deleted: cn nt afford nt

p.s: I am very bored, pls pardon me.

@adenine what do u mean?

He means go for the interview and all the best. :|

You are a real joke to think everybody that comes on here are daft or never travelled abroad to understand the rigours of foreign trips! Did your VISA arrive from heaven or did you not take a leave to obtain it? whatever said, if its ADB which am suspecting if ur indeed serious, all you need do is to complain of acute ill-health & take a week off from work..Sure, i did that when i was attempting to get my VISA way back & it worked.....It takes few hour to go to Egypt for it...Anyway dont be foolish to think you will be invited for interview & ur VISA/Hotel booked in advance & all ur expenditures covered...Just watch out cos it could be one of the numerous Ngerians in London who are trying to hoodwink you...
    JesseJames

big boy if u can find a job here and abroad ,i dont tink u nid anybody to teach u how to varmus from work,so stop deceiving urself.....and burning peeepols time.

y not mention d placee/bank, of wat use is this post to anyone if u cant share ur experienc to educate housemates....so my guy....REST.

Guys take it easy. I have an excuse already but no harm in seeking advice, infact there is a particular post in here which further gave me a better excuse to tryout.

And guys the am not sharing much info on it coz, who knows some 1 I work with might be in here....my manager?

And if u must know it's not ADB, this one is far global. With candidates from the Americas meeting in
    DC, those from Europe in UK and Africa , ME and Asia at my 'point' (sorry!).

Am very happy though but quite nervous. And I don't see fraud in me going to a well known embassy to pick up a 'travel pack' (e ticket and visit visa).

I promise though to let u know the outcome wen am back late next month. Until then keep the excuses and prayers coming. Thanks

for one thing, i bet you that so called bigger boy is pulling a fast one on you bloggers
    lets ask him some questions shall we...4get the all paid trip now...unless its a visa free country 4 nigerians...have you applied for ur visa yet? i bet not, cos no countyr consulate will offer you a visa based on going to undertake an interview...do uou think we are stupid...get over yourself

also its a new year and workers usually get a 33 days leave in a year, well in uk is that way bcos i worked there last year...so "Mr. i have an interview abroad" why dont you schedule your leave to fall on the interview days...hmm you didnt think of that... i bet if this interview where true you would fail it because of your stupidity

And lastly, you really are dumb and jobless to think people will actually believe such a wack story or job bla bla bla you just cooked up. do us a favor and go kill yourself, maybe that will incite a revolution by the jobless youth in nigeria...take a clue from the Tunisians

Ok here is the catch....
    Did I or did I not apply for visa?
    Did I or did I not go for a visa interview?
    Did I or did I not use an excuse then?
    Did I or did I not.........

That's all beside the point...coz am not sharing those 'personal' details with u (or at least not yet)
    I raised this topic to get ideas and not to tell u my story so far....

Mehn.....

Jesse, Lg4kk and Okwelume, I don't know BigerBoy's story neither can I be arsed to know if it's real or a sham. But for pete's sake, I'm sure you can make a skeptic comment without outrightly being insultive. It's 2000and-the-future already, civil is the new cool. Saying that you suspect his story would suffice to pass your message. Pls let's all be guided... Cheers

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast