+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Interview with W.H.O? pls reply ASAP

Interview with W.H.O? pls reply ASAP

Fellow NHJObbers,i just receivd a msg from W.H.O,inviting me for an interview at no 9,oremeji str. by holy saviour college,isolo,lagos.today.i cald d no quotd in d text msg,bt i was told that they r not world health organisatn,bt only patnering with d organisatn.
    Is dia anybody in d house who gt d same txt msg? pls is d interviu real?cos i ll b comin frm ibadan and i dont wnt 2 b wastin my money and time on anytin dat does nt worth it.pls reply ASAP.tanx

Re: Interview with W.H.O? pls reply ASAP

pls smbody shd pls giv me an info on dis,d interviu is comin up at 2pm,so that i cn kn whether to attend or nt.plssssssssssss

dont basiscally have an idea, but if you applied for a job there,its best you attend the interview.
    once you notice any untowards behaviour, scream and scram.
    the house is with you in prayers

Tollulopsy, pls i love you as a brother, run 4 ur destiny. Not all roads that lead to success must be rough. HMO is an acronym for Health Maintainance Organization. More or less like GNLD, Tianshi and what have u. Infact, the people that will train for you to market their useless drugs are those you would never pray to have as students if you were a teacher. I still don't know why they will never stop disturbing graduates. Runnnnnn, infact don't think of going because na bad omen.

tolluopsy please keep your money in your pocket. i have attened their so called interview. they are just a bunch of sweet talking guys looking for grasduates to dupe. i was there last month and i have got their texts like 4 other times. it is a HMO as they claim but nothing about them proves that. RUN RUN RUN RUN

+ Reply