+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Topic: Interview Invitation for a Telecoms company (dragnet)

Re: Interview Invitation for a Telecoms company (dragnet)

what was the nature of the 1st interview?
    s

Mine took less than 3 minutes.............I was asked the knida phone i used and i answer N72 so he asked me to market the phone to him, i started by telling him that i browse on ma phone and it saved me cost it its convenience to pass information to lower staff at office also i mention application that makes the phone unique and good for him to buy.

He stopped me as i talked so i left only to be invited for a second and final interview barely 24 hours after. Good luck

@twilliams- so wetin go be the fate of peole like us wey still they manage our small china phone...how we wan take market the phone? Na ....Anyway sha when we go reach that bridge, we go definately cross over..

Good one though...i think you shld prep urself for ur training coming up soon

@biggerboz,you are truely a BIGGERBOY.Well,i believe the question can come in any form,i guess what we need to do is to shappen our marketing SKILLS,for the benefit of those of us in Warri and Kaduna yet to be called for any interview.

@Thunderman,congrats.I think it will be very kind of you if you can say something on you experience during the interview(1st/2nd) i.e the questions they asked you.One Luv.

@Thunderman,Congrats.I think it will be very kind of you to share your experience during the interview(1st/2nd) i.e the kind of questions the asked you.One Luv.

the interview for the 1st and second stage were similar. it is the normal let get to meet you thing and how can u sell a product to a client. it's as simple as that.

Really have been reserving this not wanting to say anything...but i can't just bottle it no more.

If i tell you guys my experince during this period of interview,given a contact phone number and name AHMED(MALE),i call the contact to enable me be guilded towards my preperation for the interview only to have an encounter with the most arrogant,abusive,insultive woman in my life all in the name say i want a better life.UNEMPLOYED NIGERIAN GRADUATE WE DEY TRY TO EVEN SURVIVE ALL WE GO THROUGH EACH DAY.

That people have been disturbing her,why then give a contact number when you don,t want people to call....says so many abusive words, we i even try to clam her.

There and then i told her on phone that i will rather remain unemploy then to work with some one as ill-minded like her

Some one might say is part of the selection process...but i disagree totally.....

I should have lost the small job with the bank i work with if only i had travell to spend to unplanned night in kwara state.. small job where i use in manage my life.

FOR MTN NIGERIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR TIME IN THIS COUNTRY IS COUNTING...YOU WILL SOON PAY FOR ALL YOUR MISDEED TO YOUR NIGERIA EMPLOYEES

AND AS OF DRAGNET NIGERIA!!!!!!!!!

HOW COME YOU GUYS WILL DECLINE SO LOW TO BE APART OF SUCH HUMILIATING JOB FOR NIGERIAN GRADUTES.. N12,000.00 FOR WANT NOW AN INSULT......A NIGERIA COMPANY DOING THIS TO HIS YOUTH .IT'S A PITY,AM SO DISAPPOINTED.....

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123