+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Insourcing / fbn redeployment

Re: Insourcing / fbn redeployment

@baluuk,Yes its for HNDs, i did M̶̲̅Ɣ trainin in kano from 20 - 26 jan. Since we finishd trainin we hav been calin D̶̲̥̅̊ guy who is incharge of payroll and he has been telin us dat whn dey are ready they will get back to us but ma frnd which we did trainin 2geda told dat he cald him last W̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥k nd D̶̲̥̅̊ man told him dat they have startd postin but he dosnt knw much nd i caled him too ma self to confirm,he told M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ the same. Cal M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ on the numba i gave U̶̲̥̅ or giv M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ u̶̲̥̅я̩̥̊ number so dat i can give U̶̲̥̅ D̶̲̥̅̊ man's number so dat U̶̲̥̅'ll confirm bcos its lyk dey W̶̲̥̅̊il start or they hav started with Lagos nd Ibadan. Where did U̶̲̥̅ do trainin?

baluuk, yes its for HNDs,i did M̶̲̅Ɣ trainin in kano frm 20 - 26 jan. I tink. D̶̲̥̅̊ person who represented insourcin on D̶̲̥̅̊ last day of our trainin is D̶̲̥̅̊ head of payroll his name is mr Adeboga nd he gave us his number and since den we have been calin him to find out abt our postin nd he has been telin us that they are nt ready, whn dey are ready they W̶̲̥̅̊il cal us.last W̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥k M̶̲̅Ɣ frnd told M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ that he caled the man and for D̶̲̥̅̊ first tym he told him dat they have started postin but he is nt incharge and in monday i caled him he told M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ thesame dat they have started posting based on available vacancies nd he is nt incharge of posting so he dosnt knw D̶̲̥̅̊ details. May be U̶̲̥̅ W̶̲̥̅̊il give M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ u̶̲̥̅я̩̥̊ number so i can text U̶̲̥̅ his number so dat you W̶̲̥̅̊il confirm or flash M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ on D̶̲̥̅̊ number i gave U̶̲̥̅ or if U̶̲̥̅ are usin BB give M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ u̶̲̥̅я̩̥̊ pin.. ‎​​A̶̲̥̅♏ waitin

Thanks my brother,i did mine in Ibadan.may be it depend on what we applied for but mind u we supose to be posted thesame time based on what they told us then.pls be security wise,dont drop ur data here again.lets wait and see what will happen now,one luv.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12