+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: IMO/OHAKIM JOB RESULT RELEASED!LOGIN AND CHECK UR SCORE!PASSMARK IS 40% AND ABOVE.

IMO/OHAKIM JOB RESULT RELEASED!LOGIN AND CHECK UR SCORE!PASSMARK IS 40% AND ABOVE.

2 of my friends i checked theirs scored 44% and 52%.Mine was'nt available online and was referred to imo state civil service commission to confirm my score,i dont know why?Login with ur Ref No and Pin No to access urs and report to the house.Cheers!!

Re: IMO/OHAKIM JOB RESULT RELEASED!LOGIN AND CHECK UR SCORE!PASSMARK IS 40% AND ABOVE.

please what is the number of the civil state commission. thnks

Re: IMO/OHAKIM JOB RESULT RELEASED!LOGIN AND CHECK UR SCORE!PASSMARK IS 40% AND ABOVE.

U can call these Imo state govt house hotlines:+234-7057777885,+234-7066116600

@poster, i hv checked mine too.i got 58%.i tried contacting them but hv not yet succeeeded.hv anyone contacted them and wat is their response

yes is out i got 60%.what are d next level.we need info.

Imostars the job is ours by His Grace,got 6?%
    i

@harrychike,did u say in chelsea we stand or u stand?

Yes o...........Chelsea, do you envy
    i

hi,guys i got 54% but coincise info on wot next especially those not based at the east pls can anyone give us alead on how to go about it thanks
    Chineke

I got 50%... Alas! We now know where we stand!... But they did not indicate the cut-off mark, why then did you guys say 40%

Please i lost my scratch card, can any one tell me how else to access my account?
    njoku

Imo State Civil Service Commission Will Invite Applicants With Scores Of 40% & Above For Pre-Employment Interview. Please Wait For Your Invitation

i can assure u that Ohakim and his cronies in Government wants to hoodwink hapless unemployed IMO Graduates.it's obviously an Election gimmick.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast