+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: I want to sue 7up botling company. Pls i need ur advice

Re: I want to sue 7up botling company. Pls i need ur advice

How sure are we that you didnt put the dirt inside ?

thats the first question they will ask you

Quote Originally Posted by Obex View Post
    @all thanks so much , i think i should go with NDTHADE advice. or if anyone in the room know who i can talk to in 7UP should pls mail me [email protected] , i am in ibadan. thanks so much.
    dude, since dats wat u wanna do..fair enof den. Just google 7up head office and contacts...u shuld see d address of d head office n contact number. Or better yet, check for d address n post ur advice in a letter addresin it to d production manager.

Quote Originally Posted by jayjay529 View Post
    Mr. Obex I believe ur story sha but I hardly know someone who is so thirsty that he buys two 7up at the same time to consume by himself, for that alone seff they should employ you... follow ur heart and sue them, remember this is naijahotjobs not naijahotsues
    Lol.. jayjay529, don't you know that naijahotsues is a subsidiary of naijahotjobs?

a cousin of mine had similar case with yours,bad advisers advised him to sue the coy.which he did,and sold only pieces of land he acquired in good old days,but did not win the case at long run ,he is now like a church rat......very poor

My advice here is do the right thing...but the question is what's the right thing to do?
    Don't sue them just report the case to NAFDAC call channels TV and other stations..they will be happy to report the news..its high time this multinationals are taught a lesson..they think Nigeria is a dumping ground..like the quality control guy said they see this everyday and its so taken for granted that they offer u a crate of the same dirty substance..that's an insult to our dear country..
    Life is not all about the money you know..if u let this one go tomorrow it might just be a poisonous substance..who then tells the story cos it is said it is too late when the head is off...

Act wisely...Act now...

Act immediately on whatever you intend doing. Delay defeats equity. Tommorow will be the 3rd day u started this post.

Quote Originally Posted by DIYOKE AFAMEFUNA View Post
    a cousin of mine had similar case with yours,bad advisers advised him to sue the coy.which he did,and sold only pieces of land he acquired in good old days,but did not win the case at long run ,he is now like a church rat......very poor
    But appearing like a cooked story....

@all thanks, i will feed you back on whatever step i take. thanks so much.
    f

Na una knw o! I nr read law o. E go beta if u contact legal experts...

i had a similar experience 3 or 4 years with airtel nigeria, about deductions from my airtel line and it became too constant, which they refused to do anything about after several complaints, so i wrote a nice letter and sent it to the punch through an email address always put in their papers with my name,email address and phone number and immediately my story was published in the papers, i got several calls from airtel, to the point were i was invited to their office, but unfortunately, i was in school and not in lagos but could not go.Do u know that a few days after they still called me and pleade with me to send a rejoinder to the papers that they have refunded my money? My advice to you dont go to any news house, or tv station.If your story is true, keep the unopened bottle, write a nice letter to the punch newspaper preferably and if possible take clear pictures of the bottle also in your letter with ur full name and email address and phone number, that they can get u 24/7 ,when ur story is printed they would give you a call. Why i said u should not go to a tv or news house is because it becomes their story not yours and the matter maybe quickly brushed aside, also companies are so scared of newspaper publicity and if your story is true they may try to compensate u. Just try wat i have just told you and u would be surprised at their response, but dont slander or insult them , thats were u would hv trouble. Just write ur letter like an article.u can PM me when u read this message , i excluded some information from here.

I tink pretty stace has a good point there. Guess he Í? talking from experience and sure Punch wld gladly publish your comments.
    Quote Originally Posted by pretty stace View Post
    i had a similar experience 3 or 4 years with airtel nigeria, about deductions from my airtel line and it became too constant, which they refused to do anything about after several complaints, so i wrote a nice letter and sent it to the punch through an email address always put in their papers with my name,email address and phone number and immediately my story was published in the papers, i got several calls from airtel, to the point were i was invited to their office, but unfortunately, i was in school and not in lagos but could not go.Do u know that a few days after they still called me and pleade with me to send a rejoinder to the papers that they have refunded my money? My advice to you dont go to any news house, or tv station.If your story is true, keep the unopened bottle, write a nice letter to the punch newspaper preferably and if possible take clear pictures of the bottle also in your letter with ur full name and email address and phone number, that they can get u 24/7 ,when ur story is printed they would give you a call. Why i said u should not go to a tv or news house is because it becomes their story not yours and the matter maybe quickly brushed aside, also companies are so scared of newspaper publicity and if your story is true they may try to compensate u. Just try wat i have just told you and u would be surprised at their response, but dont slander or insult them , thats were u would hv trouble. Just write ur letter like an article.u can PM me when u read this message , i excluded some information from here.

Quote Originally Posted by DIYOKE AFAMEFUNA View Post
    dude, na graduates u dey follow yan for here oo...so u attribute d fact of ur cousin sellin pieces of land for a case dat made him broke today?? Land dat may nt even worth up to 500k..Haba!

Pretty stace, nice advice!

@pretty stace, pls can you tell me how i can get to punch? thanks
    f

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123