+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: I want to sue 7up botling company. Pls i need ur advice

Re: I want to sue 7up botling company. Pls i need ur advice

I cant believe peeps r actually sayin u shuld blackmail em to secure a job...sometimes, i ask ma sef wat has d situation of dis nation done to graduates...For heavens sake, dis r graduates makin such comments. Its only in Nigeria youths make it seem as if wen a coy employs someone, d coy is doin d person favours instead of it bein d oda way around...afterall, its ur expertise d company is expliotin n payin for. Only if naija youths knw deir worth, dey wunt say such comments n i am sure its such peeps sayin fins like dis dat wuld go for jobs dey wuld pay em 30k as a BSC or HND holder...shame on u guys. I rili wonder wat tomao wuld be in dis country.

If u wanna press charges, u can definately beat d company so long u have evidence n medical reports of wat d first bottle u took did to u. Dnt let any person put fear in2 u abt d company getin guys to beat u up or somefin, instead d company wuld b d ones scared cos if such news gets to d press it wuld leave a scar on em n i bet u dats wat any company wuld want to avoid...a multi-national company for dat matter.

Now for ma advice, see several lawyers n explain wat has just happend to u, dey wuld b ready to take it up even if u dnt have d money to pay dem. All dey wuld just do is to make a deal wif u dat wateva comes out of d case, dey wuld get a certain percent. All u have to do is to stamp ur feet on d ground n dnt make dem cheat by cuttin a better deal.

Wish u d very best

wat makes u think some oda person can't put some dirts inside a 7up bottle and fabricate Doctors report to press charges too
    Anyway these kinda thoughts sprouts out of Idleness....
    Really i undastand... Cuz am in ur shoes too. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Wondaboi2010 View Post
    wat makes u think some oda person can't put some dirts inside a 7up bottle and fabricate Doctors report to press charges too
    Anyway these kinda thoughts sprouts out of Idleness....
    Really i undastand... Cuz am in ur shoes too. Lol
    really?? Cant believe u wuld say somefin like dat...n for d record, i am nt idle..u can speak for ursef. Some of u guys just fink u can just post anyfin here n fink it just stays in NHJ...for ur info, wateva dat is bein posted here can b viewd anywhere in d world n even in d next 50yrs from nw, our children could still see dis threads...dats y its called internet. if i may ask u, wat or how do u fink dey wuld say peeps in naija reason??

For d point u raised dat someone culd open n put dirts in a 7up bottle, dats soo nt tru cos once a bottle is opend it can b proved.

Nways , just felt i culd give ma own suggestion to wat d fellow shuld do n dats all. All d best bro

if you would go visit them, don't go with the bottle.... My suggestion, initiate a mail, telling them of what happened, the address of where you purchased it, the effects on you, (psychological, medical etc). Intimate them of the possibilty to press charges and/or make it public through social sites so as to warn other people not to fall victim. DO NOT ASK FOR ANYTHING. And if they suggest to compensate you, don't fall for it at the first suggestion. Pretend to be concerned about public health and welfare of consumers

Quote Originally Posted by tidymaster View Post
    if you would go visit them, don't go with the bottle.... My suggestion, initiate a mail, telling them of what happened, the address of where you purchased it, the effects on you, (psychological, medical etc). Intimate them of the possibilty to press charges and/or make it public through social sites so as to warn other people not to fall victim. DO NOT ASK FOR ANYTHING. And if they suggest to compensate you, don't fall for it at the first suggestion. Pretend to be concerned about public health and welfare of consumers
    u too much

hehehehe...dis is turning out to be a naija home video! Lol @ ''...pretend to be concerned about...''

Quote Originally Posted by tidymaster View Post
    Bro nice one... These r d kinda comments peeps shuld post as an advice rather dan dos peeps sayin d victim shuld blackmail d coy just to get a job in deir org...how cheap!

Hello,I wud advice u dnt even fink of blackmail or anything,do u knw d countless no of cases of particles found inside beverages everyday,I served in d quality control department of a popular bottling company nd all is given 2 ppl dat hv complaints of ur type is a crate of d drink so if u feel u wanna blackmail so as 2 get a job,u are really,ON YOUR OWN I tell you.

@Fuji86...I tink u dnt really knw ur job....if u work in d quality dept.....n particles re still found inside d drinks...sometin is wrong.... U're killing Nigerians... And for d fact, am in support of d guy pressin charges...

@all thanks so much , i think i should go with NDTHADE advice. or if anyone in the room know who i can talk to in 7UP should pls mail me [email protected] , i am in ibadan. thanks so much.
    f

All the best Obex

Mr. Obex I believe ur story sha but I hardly know someone who is so thirsty that he buys two 7up at the same time to consume by himself, for that alone seff they should employ you... follow ur heart and sue them, remember this is naijahotjobs not naijahotsues

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast