+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: HAK Airline Recruiting Baggage Handlers

HAK Airline Recruiting Baggage Handlers

HAK Air was incorporated in 1990 primarily to serve as a charter airline and it was mainly involved in HAJJ operations. The airline is presently underway to commence scheduled commercial operations within Nigeria and ultimately expand its shores to West Africa, the rest of Africa and the entire World.

The Airline is being organized to take advantage of a specific gap in the short-haul domestic travel market in Nigeria and eventually position itself to fill the void of a major carrier within the West African Market.
    The Hak Air operations commences soon, we seek application from qualified candidates to fill the below job position;
    Job Title: Airport Baggage Handlers
    Employment type: Full time

Job Description
    Collect, sort and check luggage against flight lists, making sure that items go on to the right aircraft Transfer luggage from the check – in areas to the departure areas Move luggage to and from aircraft holds using trucks, cargo loaders and loading conveyor systems Store cargo (goods) in warehouses ready for distribution Load inbound luggage onto conveyors in the arrivals hall Help clean and de-ice aircraf t Help keep the runways clear of debris and other encumbrances.
    Entry Requirements
    Minimum age of 18 years to work as a baggage handler. Candidates will undergo strict security checks before starting the job. OND or WASCE with Credit pass in English language and Mathematics Three years work experience will be an advantage Although not essential, experience in working in the warehouse or on a Large Goods Vehicle (LGV) could be useful when applying for work.
    How To Apply
    Applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae together with copies of certificates and application letter to the email: [email protected]
    Using the position applied for and preferred location as the subject of the email . Candidates should note that applicants that choose their present location as their preferred location stand better chance of consideration.
    Application Deadline Date
    Closes by 31st July, 2013.

Re: HAK Airline Recruiting Baggage Handlers

Pls Oga Musco, Goodmorning! Pls there is this little issue i know, you alone can solve for me. I wrote the union bank test of feb 2012 bt i wasnt called for interview when you guys were called cos i followed the thread from start to finished and i knw u secured d job. Jst dis july i got an interview invite after all hope was lost, i v done d interview bt my fear now is which like position or unit are we going to b posted to cos i v somtin doing now and d unit am to with union ll b a major factor to decide if i ll go with offer...Oga musco, u na veteran and u r in d system nw, pls help so i dont do what i ll regret, thnks

+ Reply