+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: United Airlines Recruiting.... hurry house!

United Airlines Recruiting.... hurry house!

United Airlines are coming to Nigeria and they are currently recruiting for General Manager, Airport Operations Customer Service Representatives Customer Service Supervisor Staff Accountant (Full Time) Accounting Representative (Part Time)

Please visit www.antal.com

or see today's Nigerian Guardian (31/8/10) for full job details. Application closes 9/9/10, so hurry... less

Re: da big one(united airlines recruitment) hurry house!!!!!!!!!!!!!

click on view all on Vacancies By Location then select nigeria.remenber u ave to register first b4 filling the application form and upload ur resume or cv...the site is so users friend

yf!

@babola,tanks so much just applied for customer service representatvie,oping and trusting on God to do the rest

wat u need to know about UNITED AIRLINES

United Air Lines, Inc., doing business as United Airlines (NASDAQ: UAUA), is a major airline based in the United States and one of the world's largest airlines with 48,000 employees and 360 aircraft. It is a subsidiary of UAL Corporation with corporate offices in Chicago. United's largest hub is Chicago's O'Hare International Airport. United also has hubs in Washington Dulles International Airport, Denver International Airport, San Francisco International Airport, and Los Angeles International Airport. United also maintains focus city operations at Narita International Airport near Tokyo. United is a founding member of the Star Alliance, the largest airline alliance in the world, and offers connections to over 1,000 destinations in over 170 countries worldwide. United's parent company UAL Corporation announced that it will move its operational base from suburban Elk Grove Township, Illinois, to the Willis Tower (formerly Sears Tower) in the Chicago Loop in 2010.
    On Sunday, May 2, 2010, the Boards of Directors at Continental Airlines and United Airlines approved a stock-swap deal that would combine them into the world's largest airline in revenue passenger miles and second largest in fleet size and destinations after Delta Air Lines. The new airline will take on the United Airlines name, Continental's logo and be based in United's hometown of Chicago. The parent company of the new carrier will be called United Continental Holdings, Inc. The new United will be run by Continental's CEO, Jeffery Smisek, along with United Airline's CEO, Glenn Tilton, serving as non-executive Chairman of the board. The deal will still need final approval from antitrust regulators and shareholders before being allowed to go forward. United's pilots union announced that they "are fully prepared to protect and defend the interests of all United pilots."
    On August 27, 2010, the U.S. Department of Justice approved the $3 billion merger, which is expected to be complete after shareholders of both companies vote on the proposal on September 17, 2010.

courtesy:Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Re: United Airlines Recruiting.... hurry house!

pls, help me out. the terms of use is not opening.

pls help me secure job,am a graduate from aviation college,nigeria and i have Diploma in cargo handling in 2006,Advance diploma in export and shipping management in 2008,also Higher diploma in air transport and logistic management in 2010. am a nigerian an based in lagos.
    i will my statement should be consider toward the management.
    i full supported outstanding united airlines to Nigeria.your arrival to this country will surely be bless to united state and entirely nigerian.(AMEN).
    THANKS for your anticipation.
    yours faithfully,sanni idawu abdullahi.

oh boy...u go fear application nah
    !

@bamidele

i bow for you na wao, no vex BUT u no do english language. THIS IS AN OPEN FORUM AND NOT A RECRUITING AGENCY, THIS YOUR COVERING LETTER WEY YOU POST FOR HERE NA WRONG PLACE. HABA KAI. ONLY YOU SO SO QUALIFICATION. INFACT I WILL CALL MY BROTHER JOHNSON ARURUME TO EMPLOY YOU AS HIS STAFF IN ARIK.

Senior Member oluwagbemiga Adelowo's Avatar

@Bamidele: If scammers get hold of u eh! U go pay moni like Arab....Guy, u funny oh!
    G

Bamidele abi Malam abi Aboki. You have studied much,but still go back and acquire more knowledge in English language.You Really funnnnnyy!

@ayesea.dats quite hard.pple,una just dey make persön laugh.are we not just supposed 2 xpand his understanding?
    S

@Bamidele, you just make me forget say i come job hunt for here, You'll be a good comedian...can't just help it, we need guys like you here just to make us forget our predicament albeit for a while...

@all,dis bamidele guy na wa oh,i never recover 4rm wetin hapen yesterday,my fellow naija hot jobas,imagine i don waka d whole ikoyi in search of job sote my shoe kon no road 2ikoyi,on saturday morning,kan u imagine,dis shoe open gate waka komot,i ask am where him dey go,him say e dey go find work.I gat Beg am say na weekend afta which i go lock am 4my traveling bag.No b smal tin oh.God go hear our praya.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast